chapter 15

'yes I should kill him...'

Unknown by y/n his only so called friend was plotting his murder.

If he could read light's thoughts he would not be surprised but he would be disappointed because in the end light was the only person he trusted(kinda...)

<Y/n pov>

Tsk... did I tell him too much?... His expressions are unreadable. For all I know he could be planning my murder right now. I have to be careful from now on.

*Time skip*

It's lunch break and light and I move to our cliché lunch spot on the roof. Usually the roof is empty with only both of us there, but today there was another person standing there.

"Looks like your fangirls have invaded the roof too...", I mutter with an annoyed face. This has happened a lot of times, they come to me asking light's number or try to get me and light to 'hang out' with them. Do they really take me for a fool?...

I was just going to turn away when the girl said, "w-wait... T-this is for you, y/n senpai...", With a letter in her hand.

Both light and myself were confused for a second and ryuk just stood there with a 'huh?' face. I never got a confession before. Sure I was handsome but I was kinda always in light's shadow and I preferred it like that. I don't understand love and do not wish to either.

The girl slowly makes way towards me and bows down, "I HAVE LIKED YOU SINCE THE DAY I SAW YOU SENPAI PLEASE GO OUT WITH ME!"

I was stunned... This girl was not only confessing bit also asking me to go out with her. I didn't know how to react so I did the very thing every sociopath would do but a bit more politely...

"I'm sorry... But I do not wish to have that kind of relation with anyone right now", I said.

You could literally heard the girl's heart crack. Tears started flowing from her eyes and she ran down the stair and all that was left was the crumpled letter.

I picked the letter up and stuffed it in my pocket. Light looked at me wierdly for doing so.

"what?",I said.
"Nothing...",he replied.

*Time skip*

School ended and both of us returned home. I sighed and removed my shoes before entering my house. I acted as I normally do even though there could be a possibility of the world's detective spying on me through cameras.

<??? Pov>
"L we did as you told us... But we encountered something strange. When we put the cameras in the house of light's friend, we noticed there are already hidden cameras installed in his house... Ofc we removed them all but still..."

"Hmm... How weird...", I said. Y/n do you know that someone is spying on you?? Or do you not...

For now, I'll will continue to watch you.

<Y/n pov>

I change my clothes and everything when something falls for my uniform.

"The letter..." I pick it up and decide to read it.

I open the letter...

If it weren't for the control over my emotions, I would be shaking wide eyed after reading the contents of the letter...

(Imagine it written in red)

------------------------------x------------------------------

Idk why
But I am loving giving surprises and heart attacks to people...

Anyways enjoy!