Introduction

Hi Cherries!

This is the second book from The King and His Queen Warrior. If you're new, I rec you to read the first one before this as it could be confusing but you're welcome to skip it if you so desire.

- Read this first!

The story follows Royalties who are werehumans, they have a fated mate who will be known to them by the age of 20. Fate will guide them to meet their fated. Hence, fated mate. Weres could only procreate with their fated or other werehumans. They sealed the bond by biting their fated's neck or more commonly known as marking. It has to be mutual or the act of marking could potentially kill their fated. Once a mark is formed, their fate is linked permanently and one will die if the other does.

Male experience rut every 3-6 months and females get estrous each month. This phenomenom is inherited to their fated once they are marked. Typically, weres exudes pheromones to signal rut or estrous. But pheromones could also be used to subdue others and is dominantly used by males. Fated mate can't use pheromomes freely even when they're marked.

The existence of werehumans is not known to the world and is guarded as the Royal's secret.

That's it! Hopefully it is understandable enough, now read to your heart's content! Enjoy ~