15

The council of the ents in the video up top in the second slide

What's happening out there?-
-Shall I describe it to you? Or would you like me to find you a box?- Natasha smiled amused at the offer and was glad Gimli did as well.

What's happening out there?--Shall I describe it to you? Or would you like me to find you a box?- Natasha smiled amused at the offer and was glad Gimli did as well

The Uruks pounded their spears and roared while the men and elves in the fortress ready their weapons. An old man accidentally shoot an arrow, hitting an orc because of his trembling hands. He looked around nervously and Maria felt sad for him so she held out one of her own arrows for him to take getting a thankful, scared look in return.
Everything had gone silent, as the orc fell down, dead.

-Dartho!- she hears Aragorn say (Hold!)
The Uruks roar in anger and charge. As the army below runs forward, the elves prepare to shoot their arrows.
-Faeg i-varv dîn na lanc a nu ranc- he says to his friends (Their armor is weak at the neck and under the arms.)
-Leithio i philinn!- (Fire!)

The bows are released and the Uruks are showered with arrows. As Théoden also instruct the men to fire their arrows, he looks to the two ladies, wanting to see how they fared.

To his surprise and the shock of men and elves near the two girls, they had been knocking two or three arrows at a time and killing an orc with each arrow. The part they were covering was quickly scarce of oncoming orcs as the creatures decided to stay away from that side.
Many more Uruks fall dead, but the Uruks shoot arrows back as well. A dead elf falls from the wall and the Uruks put up ladders.
-Pendraid! (Ladders!)

Natasha looked to see how they sealed with the ladders and was not happy when she saw they weren't even trying to push them away from the wall, so she went to the nearest one and, instead of waiting for the orcs to come up, she put her leg on it and pushed, hard since the hooks weren't still attached.

The ladder fell down along with the Uruks that were climbing up making them fall and be impaled by the other down below that stupidly held their spears and swords straight up in the air. Maria saw her and do the same to another ladder before stinging another arrow on her bow and proceed to killing more orcs down below.

-Legolas, two already!- Maria heard Gimli saw as he chopped off the head of another orc.
-I'm on seventeen!- males were petty no matter the race -Nineteen!
-Twenty five- she decided to also play their game.
Legolas and Gimli looked at the girl in shock as she continued to count down the orcs she shot or cut down.
-Twenty seven- they heard Natasha shout from the far left and then another clamor of orc grunts as she threw down another ladder, also counting her kills for their game.

The fighting at Helm's Deep continued and Maria runs out of arrows as Gimli hacks away with his axe at the orcs that got near her.
-Seventeen. Eighteen. Nineteen. Twenty. Twenty-one. Twenty-two- he kept muttering under his breath.