Chapter Twenty Nine: Hopeless Romantics

A week had passed since their encounter with Ethan in the dungeons, and the matriarchs were busy in the study. Alcina was tending to her wine business, signing document after document. Lilith was helping, able to accurately forge Alcina's swirly signature. There was so many documents to be signed and mailed that there was a stack of documents on the desk in front of them. Lilith used the wax seal with the Dimitrescu crest to seal the documents in envelopes, frowning lightly as she waited fro the wax to melt. On the bridge of her nose, a pair of delicate glasses, slightly sliding off ever so often.

"You are distracting me. You need to sign those, love. As much as I love you staring at me, I feel very self conscious about this infernal thing on my face." Lilith mumbled, pushing her glasses up again.

"Nonsense. You're beautiful, with or without your glasses. That's why I am staring." Alcina smirked, biting her finger seductively.

"I find it hard to concentrate when you're here..." Alcina said, both suddenly feeling hot in the cold winters morning.

"I suppose I should take my leave then..." Lilith faked a sigh, taking off her glasses and placing them on the desk.

"Don't you dare!" Alcina growled, grabbing Lilith and pulling her onto her lap, holding her possessively. Lilith laughed softly, straddling Alcina. She moaned as Alcina kissed her claim mark in her neck, pulling her closer by her hips. When she pulled away, Lilith gave her a sly grin, slowly sliding down backwards, down between Alcina's legs. 

"Where are you going?" Alcina frowned, seeing Lilith disappear under the desk. Lilith said nothing as she gently spread Alcina's legs, getting under her dress. Alcina gasped softly, gripping the arm rests of the chair, as she felt Lilith kiss her inner thighs.

"No underwear today, huh?" she heard Lilith say from under the desk. She couldn't answer, feeling Lilith kiss her slit softly.

"Ah - fuck - Lilith..." was all she could manage. Lilith started using her tongue to massage her clit. Alcina picked up her left leg, resting it on the arm rest, she opened herself completely to Lilith.

"Mmm... so sweet." Lilith growled softly, her nails digging into Alcina's upper thigh. She gently added two fingers, making Alcina's legs shake of pleasure. Lilith squeezed her own legs together, feeling an orgasm build in her lover.

"Citius?" Lilith asked, receiving a loud moan as an answer. She steadily moved her fingers faster, hitting all the right spots. Her walls started closing around Lilith's fingers as the orgasm crept closer. Alcina threw her head back in pleasure, moaning loudly as the orgasm ran through both of them. Lilith bit into Alcina's thigh as she rode out the orgasm they both felt, before resting her head against Alcina's thigh, both of them trying to catch their breath. As Lilith emerged from under the desk, Alcina grabbed her arm, placing Lilith's arm around her neck as she picked her up, placing her on her lap. She smirked at Alcina, wiping her mouth with the back of her hand.

"I still can't believe you've never done this before, love. You know exactly what you are doing." Alcina smiled, kissing her passionately. Their kiss deepened again, neither one of them able to get enough of the other. Alcina pulled away, sighing deeply.

"Let's finish this, so that we can go upstairs." she smiled as she turned Lilith around to face the desk, as both of them quickly dove back into the paperwork. Lilith started humming a peaceful tune as they worked. An hour passed when Alcina signed the last one, laughing softly when she noticed Lilith had fallen asleep, resting her head against Alcina's neck. She leaned back gently, letting Lilith rest her body against hers, taking her glasses off and placing them on the desk. Karl entered the study, eyeing the sleeping witch.