Chapter Fifteen: Foreboding

"M-mine..." Alcina growled between Lilith's legs, her manicured maroon painted nails dug into Lilith's thighs. Lilith was moving her hips ik sync with Alcina's tongue, chasing her orgasm. Suddenly Alcina stopped, throwing the blanket over them, laughing softly.
"Why??" Lilith almost cried. Alcina didn't answer, tucking the blanket under her arms. She looked at Lilith, smiling, and wiped her mouth with the back of her hand. She picked up a book and pretended to read. Lilith heard thousands of flies approaching, and she caught on why Alcina left her suddenly. She quickly crawled under the blanket and laid on her stomach between Alcina's legs, the thick blanket and dark room aiding her in her deception.
"Lilith! What are you doing?!" Alcina tried shoving her away, but the doors suddenly opened, and five women came walking in. Alcina's worked hard not to start laughing.
"Mother!" Daniela called, before spotting her on the bed, 'reading'.
"My darlings, what's-" she nearly screamed, feeling Lilith's fingers softly caress her between her legs. She cleared her throat, composing herself.
"What's wrong my darlings?" she asked the five of them, feeling her cheeks warm up.
"Where's mater?" the twins asked, looking around the room.
"She's asleep, d-darlings." she bit the inside of her mouth, trying to squeeze her thighs shut, denying Lilith access. She closed her book and put it down on her lap, a little bit harder than necessary, smacking Lilith on her head. She could feel Lilith laughing.
"What can I do for you, girls?" she asked the five. Cassandra was a very clever woman, and she seemed to be the only one who noticed the situation. She started tugging at Bela's cloak.
"May we please make a big bed in the lounge?" Bela asked, ignoring her sister's silent pleas. She started getting the twins' attention, and Daniela thought she wanted to wrestle, so she shoved her back.
"Yes. Now run along now. Lilith and.... And I w-will come and see you l-later." Alcina was close to coming undone. Cassandra forcefully started shoving her sisters and the twins to the doors, frowning at her in confusion. Daniela slipped past her.
"Mother, are you alright?" Daniela asked, walking closer to the bed.
"Dani. Let's go. Now." Cassandra ordered, only to be ignored.
"Girls! I need you to leave! Right now!!" she said sternly, frowning at her daughters and the twins. Her breathing was erratic, her chest rising and falling heavily. Cassandra managed to drag a confused Daniela and pushed her out the door, along with the others.
"Apologies, mother!" they heard Cassandra yell on the other side of the closed doors. Alcina threw the blanket off them, as her legs started shaking. She gripped the fabric and  moaned loudly as she came, her heart fluttering, legs weak. She relaxed her legs, letting go of Lilith, who emerged from between her legs, smiling devilishly.

"That's what you get for leaving me!" Lilith laughed, looking up at Alcina from between her legs.
"Not... My fault." she smiled, a smile that could make Lilith come undone right then and there. She was already close, hearing Alcina's angelic voice moan in pleasure. Alcina swiftly pulled Lilith on her lap, spreading her legs hungrily. Without any warning, Alcina slid three fingers into Lilith's eager core, making her gasp in surprise. She gripped Alcina by her shoulders, throwing her head back.
"I'm... g-going to... god..." Lilith moaned as she trusted her hips. Alcina leaned forward and kissed her in her neck. Her walls tightened around Alcina's fingers as an orgasm ripped through her body, making her fall apart in Alcina's arms. Her body went limp, making Alcina chuckle at her.
"Tired, amare?" she asked, pulling Lilith in to lay on her chest. Lilith snuggled herself closer to her, exhausted.
"Mmm. You're so... Warm?" Lilith looked up at her.
"And you're cold. How strange." Alcina frowned, but smiled happily at Lilith. They soon laid down on their sides, Lilith trying to big spoon Alcina, successfully too. They soon fell into a deep sleep.

Alcina was laying naked on her stomach, asleep, the blanket only covering her lower half. The warm sun shining on her bare skin. The smell of blood suddenly filled her nose, and she froze, feeling cold, bony fingers run up her spine.
"Good morning, my Alcina." a cold, stern voice said, making her feel anxious, before opening her eyes. She realized who it was, and she started shaking uncontrollably. Long blonde hair and icy blue eyes looked at her.
"Good morning, Miranda." she said softly. She recalled that they had slept together the night before, and internally cursed herself for falling prey to her again.
"You have to prepare Alcina. We are about to carry on with your experiments. Today I want to see what your other half is capable of." she didn't even give Alcina a chance to sit up properly, before injecting her with a large needle. She wasn't in her bed anymore, but chained to a hospital bed. She frantically looked around her to try and escape.
"Please... No..." Alcina cried, feeling herself change already.
"Quit your insolent whining! Alcina! You're so weak! You disappoint me the most, of the four of you." she hissed. She pointed to other adopted 'siblings' in the lab. She saw Karl look at her with sadness and guilt, as he could do nothing to help her. Donna had her hands over her ears and Moreau just turned away. They heard bones breaking and flesh tearing as Alcina screamed in agony. Miranda had been relentlessly torturing Alcina, trying to see how much she could handle. Alcina screamed in agony, as she felt her large leathery wings sprout from her back. She just started losing consciousness due to the pain, when she saw a familiar gray and black wolf looking up at her, half asleep.