You were about to leave when he asked, "By the way, if you don't mind me asking, what are the leaves for? Going somewhere with your boyfriend?", He joked.

"Something like that.", You smiled at him and exited his cabin.

Boyfriend!!!!

Till now we haven't put a label to whatever this is between us.

Has he also been waiting for me to finally say it??

Immersed in your thoughts, you came back to your seat. Taking out your phone, you texted Jungkook that he can go ahead with the bookings, as your leaves got approved.

He sent you a response, being all happy and excited about it. And to be honest, you were too. This would be a great opportunity to go out with him, away from others, with no fear.

Then, he texted you the dates. You had to leave day after tomorrow.

Next morning

Around 6 am, Namjoon called you to inform that he is waiting downstairs for you. When you went downstairs, you saw that he was not alone. Probably a friend of his was accompanying him.

"Hey y/n. Morning!!", Namjoon greeted you with a big smile.

"Hey Joon.. you chose the perfect day for cycling.", you exclaimed, while side-hugging him. Then, you looked at the guy standing next to him.

"This is my friend, Hoseok. We usually go cycling together."

"Hi y/n, I am Hoseok. But call me Hobi. All my friends do.", he said with a smile as bright as sun. His face was really glowing, just like sunshine personified.

"Hi Hobi, so glad to meet you.", You shook hands with him.

Namjoon had helped you rent out a bicycle already, so all three of you set out for the ride. You were riding it after so long and it felt so good. The weather was perfect too.

The cool morning breeze was so refreshing. After riding for a while, you all stopped by the riverside, to take some rest and also enjoy the beautiful view. Sitting on the grass, you started chatting.

You got to know that, Namjoon and Hoseok have been friends since college. Though Hoseok had a degree in finance like Namjoon, he chose to follow his passion for dance instead. He was working as a choreographer now.

He had such a positive vibe, that it didn't take him long to befriend you.

"We should do this on a regular basis.", Hoseok suggested. "Let's meet tomorrow too." He looked expectantly at Namjoon, who nodded in agreement.

"What do you say, y/n?", Namjoon asked for your opinion.

"We can. But not tomorrow. I am going out of the city for a few days. Once I am back, I will join you guys. I need some morning breeze and workout in my life, and this was perfect.", you smiled.

"Done! Just come back and join us.", Hoseok smiled.

Namjoon waved at you with his dimples on display.

"Dude, you are crushing so hard on her!!", Hoseok teased Namjoon.

"It's that obvious, huh?", Namjoon said lightly pushing back his hair.

"Ofcourse.. you just won't stop smiling around her. I almost cringed.", Hoseok nudged his Namjoon's bicep.

"But I don't stand a chance. She is already with someone.", Namjoon sighed.

Oblivious to Namjoon's feelings, and saying your farewells, you went back to your house. Freshening up and before leaving for the office, you packed some of the stuff for the trip. Rest of the packing was done when you came back home.

Before going to sleep, you practiced the song on guitar again. You could not wait to see Jungkook's reaction to your surprise.

*************************************************
Author's note

Hoseok, our sunshine, is in the house!!! Also, he was mentioned earlier too. Were you able to connect the dots??

 Were you able to connect the dots??

And, here are some pictures for my lovely readers!!POV: you go bicycling with Namjoon

POV: you go bicycling with Namjoon.

And, here are some pictures for my lovely readers!!POV: you go bicycling with Namjoon