Sunshine

"Let's go on a small vacation. Our own romantic getaway!!", Jungkook said.

"What? Are you serious?", you were slightly taken aback.

"Am I smiling? Ofcourse, I mean it."

"I-"

He stopped you mid sentence, "Only if you can take some time off from work for 2-3 days. I don't want to push you."

"No.. it sounds good. I will talk to Yoongi."

"Really?? Great!! I will ask Jin hyung to help me organize it. I really want to be away from everything. Just you and me."

Next day

In the office, you were occupied with an important task. Hours just flew by and you didn't even realize that it was lunch time.

You remembered that you had to talk to Yoongi about taking leave for a few days, but when you looked at his cabin, he had already left for lunch.

Sighing, you left for the cafeteria. On the way down, you got a call from Jungkook.

"Hii babe, do you have a minute?"

"Yeah, I was on my way to the cafeteria. What is it?"

"I found the perfect place in Gangwon-do. I just wanted to check with you before booking."

"I have not yet talked to Yoongi. I would not want you to cancel later, so just hold off the bookings till I talk to him."

"Sure. Work comes first!! Just drop me a text."

"Thanks for understanding. And send me the details. I want to check out the place too."

"No way. It's a surprise. I can only tell that we will go to Chuncheon, and that is more than enough. Don't ruin my surprise!! Now, go and have your lunch. Byeee."

"Hahaha ok.. byee!!"

Smiling to yourself, you went and had lunch with Namjoon. He asked what you were smiling about and you somehow changed the topic.

"Do you like to ride bicycles?", He asked.

"Yeah I do.. but I don't have a bicycle here. I used to ride it in the mornings in California."

"Really? Would you like to join me then?"

"I would love that, but I don't have a bicycle. Might have to rent one out."

"I will take care of that. Let's go cycling tomorrow morning. I will meet you at your place."

"Sounds perfect. It's been so long. I was actually missing it.", You smiled and went back to eating, but missed out on the cute smile Namjoon had on his face, when you agreed.

Later, you went to talk to Yoongi. It had been a while since you took a leave, and it was not about just romantic getaway, but you actually needed a break from work.

"Good evening, Yoongi."

"Evening, Y/N."

"I wanted to talk to you about taking off for 3 days. Would it be ok?"

"Off? What happened? All good?"

"Yes. Everything is fine. It was for something.. ummm.. personal."

"You have not taken a leave since you went on that trip. Go ahead!! Just mail me the dates when you won't be available."

"Sure. Thanks."

Yoongi was a cool boss. And he had always been supportive and appreciative towards his entire team. You loved it about him, because it made working with him easier.