I couldn't speak anymore. More words stuck in my throat. I hated talking about this, about him. It was something I could never completely share with someone. A relationship I held onto dearly. A relationship I lost.

'I'm so sorry' I felt a hand around my shoulders, Sid looking at me with sadness in her eyes 'I heard about his death, he was my friend.'

I look up at her.

'You knew River ?' I almost immediately asked. Sid looked at Hayden, who kept observing me. She turned her head back.

'Yeah, he came to visit Sophia a lot, and she was my friend so we kind of all became friends' for a second she stops talking, as if thinking about something 'you know, he came to these parties as well.'

My eyes glow, tears already building up. I look around the place, tree's everywhere, music still loud and people laughing. He was here. He had once laughed and drank with them.

I smiled at that. Even here, he was with me. A different memory, but the same experience.

'You kind of look like her you know' Sid says after a short silence, staring at the fire 'sophia.'

'Really ?'

'You have the same lips.'

Sid slaps Hayden again, I look away, ignoring his comment. This man says anything he wants, and did anything he desired with absolutely no feeling of guilt at all.

'Angel' Alyssa quikly spoke changing the subject 'it's your turn to turn the bottle.'

I do, it lands on Jeff.

He smiles a little 'dare.'

I can already feel Alyssa's eyes burning into my cheeck before I even spoke. I knew what she wanted me to say. I smile a little.

'I dare you to spend 7 minutes in heaven with Alyssa' before I even finished the sentence, they both got up almost running towards the woods. I shake my head a little, while laughing.

Jaz has left our group as well, already leaving to talk to a group of girls. They worriedly ask him what happened to his face, earning even more attention from the girls.

'Hey can you help me with the drinks ?' Sid asks while standing up, I stand up with her refusing to sit next to Hayden who is currently talking to Owen about something.

'Yeah' we both walk to a small wooden table, bearly standing straight. It's filled with bottles of all different types of liquir. Sid grabs a a few red cups, and a small shots cups. She looks up at me smiling. Then she grabs a bottle of vodka and red bull with her, walking back to where Hayden and Owen were sitting.

Evy joins us as well, sitting down besides me. Her face covered in sweat from all the dancing.

'What are you guys doing ?' she asks looking down to the floor curiously. Sid places the small shots cups besides eachother, filling it with the vodka and the bigger cups she fills with red bull.

'You can't call this a party without playing 'never have I ever' right ?'

Evy laughed.

By now Jaz has joined us again, sitting down besides owen. As far away from Hayden as possible. No sight of Alyssa and Jeff. I sit in my previous position, Sid on my left and Evy on my right.

I lean in parting my lips to speak.

'I'm just going to watch' I announce making everyone look towards me.