"Alright . I will send you the address. Can you give me y-your number?" He asked nervously and hears a chuckle from the brunette making him turns towards him.

Taehyung gives him his number and thanks him. Jeongguk's phone rings and saw hoseok calling.

Hyung why now?!

"I have to go. I will see you on Saturday." He utters before running out of the room.

____________________________________

Jeongguk entered in the mansion and was met with laughters of his favourite people.

A huge smile made his way on his lips and he ran inside only to jump on his hyungs.

"I missed you so much" he said and tighten his hold around Namjoon and heard an I miss you too in response.

He broke the hug and kissed his cheek before asking for his other hyung.

"He is in the kitchen." so he ran towards the kitchen and was taken into a big hug by Seokjin.

"I missed you so much bunny." He said and kissed his forehead.

"I missed you more. What are you doing in the kitchen by the way?" He asked as he moved towards the stove to see what his hyung cooked.

"I cooked your favourite. Now go and change we will have lunch together" he said and patted others back.

Jeongguk ran upstairs in a happy mood. He just met his hyungs after 2 years.

------------------

Taehyung removes his gloves and moved towards the couch but halted in his steps when he saw the magazine or maybe the face on the magazine.

He quickly grabs the magazine and sits on the couch near the table.

How can a cute boy change himself in a hot devil??

It's just his second shoot and he is already killing it.

And no he isn't stalking the younger. It's just he found out about that through his classmates when they were talking about him.

He is so pretty.

Yet he knows how of an innocent and beautiful heart Jeongguk has.
The best part of beauty which no picture can express.

He closes  his eyes and leaned against the couch with a smile, mind full of Jeongguk.

"HI MY FAVOURITE BITCH. HOW YA DOING?" Taehyung sighed and opened his eyes.

Earlier he received a message from Jimin that they should hang out sometimes so they decided to have dinner together at a restraunt. Looks like Jimin couldn't wait for the dinner that's why he was already there one hour earlier at his tattoo parlour.

"I thought we were supposed to meet in the restraunt" Taehyung said with his one eyebrow raised and a smile making Jimin chuckle.

"I knew your ass is gonna be late so I decided to pick you up. Now move that butt of your otherwise we would be late" he said while trying the new pens, almost breaking them.

____________________________________

They both were sitting in the restraunt, food in front of them.
Jimin chose the expensive restraunt for their dinner. Taehyung decided to tell him about Jeongguk's offer.

"Jiminie, do you know Jeongguk from our school?" He asked and narrowed his eyes when he saw Jimin's eyes going wide.

"Wait, why are you looking so shocked?" he asked and took a bite from his food.

"Nothing. Why are you asking me about him. Isn't he the one in your class?" He asked.

" Yeah he is the one. Actually he came yesterday to my parlour and gave me an offer" he said not sure if it really was an offer.

" What offer?"

"He said that I have a chance to become to become a solo artist" he said.

" Wait really!! You should try it. What have you thought?" He said with shocked face.

" Yeah I have thought about giving it a try" he said.

Will my dream ever come true?

____________________________________

It was Friday and Jeongguk was very much looking forward to meet the brunette on Saturday. He has already sent him the address.

He walked though the corridors of the college fully exhausted from his last night's photoshoot.

He entered the class room and was attacked by the bickering of Yugyeom and Bambam. As usual the couple was fighting over the food but stopped when they saw Jeongguk standing at the door way.

"HI" They both yelled and Yugyeom patted the seat next to him.

"How are you" They both said in union making the younger laugh.

"I am good just a little bit tired." He said as he sat down on the chair next to the couple.

"You should have taken a day off. You had a long photoshoot yesterday." Bambam said with concern written on his face.

"Nothing it's ok"

"By the way I met someone so beautiful yesterday" Yugyeom said trying to lift up the mood.

"And want did you do?" Bambam said trying not show how Jealous he actually is.

"I kept admiring him" Yugyeom said with a smile.

"And then what? Bambam said with a frown on his face and tighten his hold around his man.

"And then what? I simply moved away from the mirror." Yugyeom said with a smirk when he saw the angry expression on his boyfriend.

Bambam let out a sigh and punched his shoulder lightly. Jeongguk laughed loudly when he saw the scene in front of him.

No matter what the situation is they both make him laugh.

●●●●●●●

Taehyung walked towards his class. The hallways were almost He was about to enter the class room when he heard the cute laughter coming from the room, which made him halt in his steps.

He leaned against the wall and closed his eyes, as a smile broke on his face haring the soft laughter from inside.

The hallways were almost clear showing that student were in their class rooms.

He opened his eyes and immidiately straighten up and cleared his throats when he felt a presence near him.

"Hi Jimin. Let's go to the class" he said ignoring Jimin's smirk.

____________________________________

Thank you for reading. Comment and vote

Sorry for the mistakes.

Bye. Take care
I purple you💜💜💜💜