"How, why did you left me?" He asked while looking at me with sad eyes.

I sighed.

"I didn't left you Riki. Ms. Kang just told you guys that I'm already gone.. but she just brought me to America to heal my cancer. Thankfully, it was gone now." I said, smiling at him.

"So you're okay now? We can be a couple again.." He said with a smile..

"Be okay... heal yourself completely, then I'll be your girlfriend again" I said and smiled as he hugged me..

"Why do I need to be completely healed if we can just date each other again?"

"I just want you to take a break.. and remember everything" I said and pulled myself from the hug..

"I didn't forgot something.. right?"

"You forgot everything happened after the accident.. so overall, this is your second car accident and- I prefer to not explain it today" I said as he chuckled..

"You can just explain it to me when you can" He said and smiled..

"Plus the letters.." He said and showed me the diary where I wrote all of my letters for him

"You really love me that much, huh" He said as I felt my cheeks burning up..

"Of c-course" I said and looked down..

I really need to search about 'how to mentally slap myself for stuttering?'

"So can't you be my girlfriend starting today??" He said as he pouted..

you're cute but,

I want to be your girlfriend again on my birthday..

"Plus we didn't broke up" He said..

"But you dated another girl when I'm not here" I said and acted sad as he look confused.

"Wait- when?"

"You'll remember it again when it's the right time" I said..

"But did I dated someone when you're not here?"

"Yes. And I almost cry everyday because of jealousy" I said and looked away .

"I'm sorry.." He said

Self, you need to stop yourself from laughing..

he's so cute.

"Apology accepted.." I said and looked at him .

"what day is today?" He asked.

"May 4"

"Your birthday is coming!" He said happily..

"I need to be fully recovered before your birthday so I can give you a lot of gifts. What year is it again? 2021?"

"Riki, it's now 2023" I said making him look at me..

"Wait- you're turning eighteen in just four months? Did I attended your seventeenth birthday party?" He asked..

I just chuckled.

"No, I celebrated it with my friends that I met in States since you're busy with your girlfriend" I said.

"Yah~ I told you, you're the one that I really love.. but who's that girl anyways?"

"Hayami." I said shortly..

"We already broke up right?"

"Yes.. but unfortunately, she died the same day you got into an accident. She's really planning to commit a suicide but you tried to save her.. that's why you're on a coma for weeks. But I'm really proud of what you did." I said and smiled..

"It's so sad that she already died, but she seems so familiar"

"Yeah, Haruto's twin"

"Ooh, that handsome guy, but I'm more handsome.. " He said as I laughed..

"I'm just being honest!!" He said with a cute annoyed face as I continued laughing at him..

yeah, you're much handsome than him, my love.

(so yeah, I'm not comparing Haruto and Riki okay? I love them both, my japanese boys are handsome in their own ways.)

________________

I don't know if I'm doing everything right, but...

VOTE ENHA ON TTA! ( omg sorry treasure 😭 but I'm not forcing you to vote them if you don't want to. If treasure will win, it's okay.. they both deserve to win, also the other groups. )

btw, how's school everyone? hope you guys are doing well!

<WORD COUNT: 1051>

<KKEUT>

<CHAPTER ENDED>