ꜱᴍᴇʟʟʏ ᴘʀᴀɴᴋ

Warnings: language
Recommendations: dark mode
————————-
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Y/n's pov

——
I set up the camera as I prepare to prank vinnie. He always pranks me, so I think it's time I get him back. I'm doing the smelly prank on him, and knowing how much he cares about hygiene, he's gonna be mad. I had finished setting up the camera, and start my intro. "Hey guys, It's y/n here! And today we're gonna do the smelly prank on vinnie" I say with a cheesy smile "so basically when he comes back from in the kitchen, I'm gonna ask him to lay down and watch Netflix. And when he gets in the bed I'm gonna act like he smells" I chuckled.

A few minutes later

———-
"Okay guys I hear vinnie coming up the stairs, time to get in position!" I say quickly. "I hop in the bed, and watch as vinnie walks through the door."

"Okay i made you some breakfast"he says bringing the food to the night stand" "thank youu, im starving" I exaggerated.  "You wanna finish this anime with me?" I knew I hit the jackpot with that, how could he refuse anime? "Yea, why not" he says with a light smile. I scoot over a bit, so vinnie can get in the bed. Once he hopped in he instantly snakes his arms around my waist. I take that as my opportunity, and push him off. "Did I do something wrong" Vinnie questioned looking me in the eyes."no I just kinda, smell something." I say scooting over to my side. "Are you trying to say I stink y/n?" Vinnie says raising an eyebrow. "Maybe, how about we check, hm" I say with a light smirk. I can see his face warm up, obviously showing he's annoyed. I had him just were i wanted him. "Vinnie i think you really need to take a shower" I say making a disgust face. "Y/n you've gotta be fucking kidding bro" Vinnie said trying to find the smell on his body. "Where do I stink y/n, I smell nothing." He angrily sighed. "It's like everywhere Vincent" I chuckled trying to hold in my laugh. Vinnie looked at me annoyed, before starting to get off the bed. "Where are you going?" I question going to grab his arm. "Away from you, since I "stink" he murmured. "Vinnie, it's a prank!" I said bursting with laughter. "Where's the camera then, huh?" He said dramatically looking around. I pointed to the camera and he sucked his teeth. "Im so gonna get you back" he said"shaking his head. "Yea whatever hacker" I said kissing his forehead.

The end:)