Jimin started walking towards the boy and pulled Jungkook up by his collar. Jungkook had tears streaming down his cheeks. "Yah! I am older than you" Jin yelled. "I still have my respect, so don't talk about and you might still get it" Jimin said not sparing a glance with Jin.

"And I dare you touch him one more time, and you will not see daylights anymore Jimin" Jin shouted prying himself off from Yoongi and Taehyung. He turned to glare at Taehyung and Yoongi. "I fucking dare you to hold me back one more time" Jin whispered to them. Taehyung looked at Jin and grabbed his collar "I will, and I just did" Taehyung gritted. 

Jin got enough and he grabbed the gun from his pocket and crossed his arms. "Do that again" Jin firmly said. Hoseok came and whispered to Taehyung "Just calm down". He glared at Jin before letting him go and sitting down next to Yoongi.

Jin put his gun back to his pocket. "Namjoon why are you not saying anything?" Hoseok asked. All of their eyes turning to him who was sitting their silently. Namjoon looked at Hoseok with a glare. "If I started, I might say something I regret later" Namjoon quietly said. 

"You can speak what you want to say. Because nobody is holding you back in this house" Yoongi said. "You want me to say? What I thought Jin hyung was smart. Shit I thought Jungkook was smart. Look what he had done" Namjoon burst out standing up. "I told you it was a fucking mistake" Jin gritted.

"Why you still on his side when he exposed you too? To that bitch?" Namjoon shouted referring to Jen. A slap landed on Namjoon's cheek as his face went sideways because of the impact. He was slapped. Slapped by Jin. "Don't Judge anyone before you know the full story" Jin gritted. 

"Jin hyung I always believed what you did was right, but you think fighting with your brothers for that girl is right?" Yoongi yelled standing up and walking towards Namjoon. "I am not fighting with you for her, I am fighting for Jungkook" Jin gritted. 

A crash was heard and they looked at the source of the sound to see a bloodied Jungkook. His nose were bleeding, his head was bleed as he clutched on to his head. Jimin stood there next to him glaring at him. There were broken pieces of Vase on the floor. Jimin was beating Jungkook when they were arguing. Jimin broke a vase on Jungkook's head.

"Jimin what the hell do you think you are doing?" Someone yelled. They looked and saw Jen to see there with a tear stained face. They though she heard everything but the case was different. She was crying because of another thing which they didn't know about. Jen ran towards Jungkook and stood in front of him. Protecting him from Jimin.

"None of your business now move" Jimin said trying to push her out of his way. "No" Jen gritted. The others were watching the scene with pure shock. "Do you want to die bitch?" He asked raising his hand to slap. "Try me bitch" Jen gritted catching his hand.

Jimin shook his hand from Jen and retrieved. "Why are you on his fucking side?" Jimin asked. "Because I care, Unlike you monster, beating your brother like this?" Jen yelled. "Fucking bipolar" Jimin stated. "She is not bipolar" Jin yelled walking towards the trio. "Then what you call this, first acting like a child then going back to her bitchy mode?" Jimin yelled back. "I wish I can fucking tell you" Jin yelled.

"So you can't tell me about her after me being your brother for this many years, but you can cause that mess?" Jimin asked throwing his arms in the air. "Just-" Jin got cut off by Jimin "Shut it, I don't want to hear it". He looked at Taehyung before walking off to his room. Taehyung followed him.

"You shouldn't have slapped Namjoon" Yoongi whispered to Jin and dragged Namjoon with him. "He just voiced out his thoughts and facts" Hoseok whispered before following the duo. Jin stood there thinking if what he did was right. He looked at Jungkook and Jen. Jen was helping Jungkook to stand up.

Jin smiled slightly seeing that. She slowly made it to her room supporting a bloodied Jungkook. Jin didn't go with them. He sat on the couch in the living room. He needed some time to think.

Jen helped Jungkook to lay on her bed. She got her first aid kit and started cleaning his wounds. "Why are you doing this?" Jungkook asked. His voice hoarse. "I already told Jimin" She spoke in a small voice. "That you care for me? After all I did to you?" Jungkook asked. "In fact hate myself for that too, for caring people who I shouldn't give my care too" Jen stated. Jungkook's face fell hearing that. "But not you, I don't know but your name feels familiar not just yours, everyone's name feels familiar. But I saw you caring for me when I acted like a bitch around you. I saw you standing up for me, that is why i care for you" Jen spoke with a soft voice. Jungkook thought, Jenny felt familiar for him too.

Jungkook smiled hearing her response. "And done" Jen said finishing up. "You can rest here" Jen said before going out. She have to calm Jin down. Jungkook smiled looking at her going. 'Wait how does she react when she hear that i eavesdropped?' Jungkook thought. He created scenarios of how she will react. But before he even know he fell into a deep slumber.

Meanwhile Jen comforted and calmed Jin down. She pointed out why Jimin was wrong and Jin was right. Soon night came. Jin went to his room. Jen went to her room to see that Jungkook was still in a deep slumber. She smiled a little before grabbing a pillow and an extra blanket from her closet, she then went to the living room and prepared to go to sleep.

She lied down getting herself into a comfortable position she thought 'why did I care for Jungkook?'. Before she knew she fall asleep.

************************************

A/n: Hey Guys it's me, so how was it? It's a long chapter!

So let me ask you a question

Q: What is your favourite solo song of Namjoon?

Options: A) Tokyo

                   B) Monster

                   C) Seoul

                   D) Reflection

                   E) Moonchild

My answer: Seoul

I really love seoul. It like one of my favourite song. His voice in it is just perfect✨

Oh by the way if you are doing nothing then listen to 'Love me or Leave me' by DAY6, i really love that song.

Okay so if i stay a little bit more, You will see me drool over kpop idols so Adios!

Oh before that will you read if i publish more books, will you read it? like i have many ideas. I have 4 kth book ideas. Crazy right.

Umm okay then bye!

___________________________________________________________________