Cover-up (Alberto x Reader)

ابدأ من البداية

"Please baby if were gonna do it, I want to see your eye-"

"I SAID NO!" He shouts at you which completely broke your heart...you backed away from him which his mood turned from annoyed to sadness.

"Baby...I-I didn't mean to."

"No...if your gonna be like that! Then your sleeping on the couch tonight! I know your hiding something!! And if your not gonna tell me! Two nights on the couch!!" You went up stairs to the bedroom, slamming the door.

Alberto's POV

UGH!!!

why did I have to yell at her...why can't I tell her?! She'd think Im a total wimp...

I don't wanna lose her...I completely ruined this night for us...

Ill give her some time...and then I'll tell her...

Y/n's POV

I changed out of the lingerie to my pjs...I can't believe he would yell at me...he never yells at me...I just wanna know if he is okay...but no...he won't tell me...

Maybe he'll forget about all of this tomorrow...I don't wanna lose him...he's the reason why I need to be happy...but what he did made me feel hurt...

So I head to bed early and cried...this was not how I planned for tonight...

--Around 12:28am--

You were awoken by a small nudge on your waist.

"Y/n..." You heard a whisper coming from your ear, you slowly woke up to see your boyfriend.

"Mm...what do you want?.." You were half asleep.

Alberto sat across from you and he slowly pulled the sun glasses off of him, revealing a deep black eye...

You got up quickly from the sight. "Oh my god!" You crawled to him to cupped his face "what happened...?"

"Babe...I never got to tell you...because I don't want you to think that Im a wimp..."

You frowned from those words.

"Alberto...I think you are the strongest young man in portorosso."

He gulped and looked into your eyes and held your hands tightly.

"Well...for the last few weeks...everything was going well for me...I got a raise, given more hours and money...but it went down hill when a certain someone is in charge after the old boss retired..."

"No..." You knew who he was talking about.

He nods and scratched the back of his hair.

"He'd constantly harasses me...picking my waist with a harpoon just for his entertainment..." He tried not to cry from the pain he's been receiving, you began to tear up just hearing this...

"W-what about your eye?.."

"He punched me to the ground...calling me weak and worthless...and a monster..." He tears up and you immediately held him close to you.

Letting him cry on your shoulder, this was so rare to see your boyfriend crying...

"Shhh its okay...let them all out..." You whispered rubbing his back.

"He'd kick me and even run me over..." He sniffled and gripped into your shirt.

"Baby...your not weak..." You said when he looked up at you.

"B-but-"

"No buts...In my eyes, your still strong...what Ercole is doing is trying to show that he is stronger than you...but in reality, he's not..."

He wiped his tears and felt your hand near his waist where he's been stabbed.

"You survived this, which makes you stronger." You admired which makes him feel a lot better.

"Let me fix your wounds" you got up from the bed while he took off his shirt.

You went to grab some medicine and bandages to help heal the wound.

"You really mean that?" He asked and you nodded.

"Of course, if Ercole ever does this again, you could either quit or beat him up, Ill give you my permission." You smiled and wrapped the bandage around his waist.

"Mmm thanks hon."

You leaned in to kiss him sweetly.

"And thank you for telling me everything." You said softly.

"Im sorry I ruined the mood earlier...is there anything I could do?" He asked and you shushed him.

"You struggled enough tonight, let me help you~" You smirked and this leads Alberto to be surprised.

The two of you were loving each other like bunnies.

You totally forgive him and his wounds healed as soon a few weeks later.

What ever happened to Ercole? Turned out he went to jail for harassment and pleading employee endangerment.

So it means Alberto became the new manager, making more money and hours.

That's what karma does!

The end!