Author's Note

And that's the end of Book 1!

But don't fret, Book 2 will be coming out just as soon as I can manage it. 

While this is all very much a first draft, I very much hope you could enjoy my madness. At some point, I will want to re-write all this but for the sake of my sanity (and possibly yours) I am going to continue posting my first draft here on Wattpad, without re-writing interruption. The reactions and feedback I get are invaluable as I continue to craft this world and the story within, so I want to say a huge, heartfelt THANK YOU to every single person who took the time to comment. Even something as small as a single emoji gives me valuable insight into what works and what doesn't for my audience.

I hope all of you will be willing to stick with me through this story. Cassia, Calix & Co. have become very dear to me, and it means the world when I see others enjoying them as much as I do.

In the meantime, keep an eye out for a few short stories and maybe some character design art to be popping up in Blood's Heir: An Heir of the Gods Collection, a place for related short stories. You can find it on my profile right below this book—there's already a story there about how Calix met Arcturus *wink, wink, nudge, nudge*.

Again, because I can never say it enough, Thank You.