Side Arc: Cold Wars - The Progenitor and Connection

Start from the beginning

[Lae'nas System - Third PoV]

Went the Task Force enters the system. on the Aventine, Phoenix alerted Mobile to a Breen presence and more than that a pocket of Alpha Quadrant Jem'hadar. 

Phoenix: Captain, the sensor shows a skirmish between a small Breen invasion force and a small pocket of Alpha Jem'Hadar.

Mobile: Helena, anaylze?

Helena: Records show that the Dominion has a base in this system during the dominion wars. It is conceivable that the Alpha Jem'Hadar took it over after the Dominion Retreated. 

Mobile: It seems, Bataan was right about one thing at least those Ironblood will have something to raid and do. EXO?

Birmingham: Neither side will be happy to see us here, sir. I recommend we engage now while we still have the element of surprise.

Mobile: We hold. Helm, moves us away from them and monitors the area.

[5 Minute Later]

Mobile: I wonder what is the Excaliber Crew doing over there? See, Birmingham, this is why you are still a commander and I'm the Captain here. Look them go!

Biloxi: Captain... the Jem'Hadar is gone now!

Mobile: and the Breen?

Helena: still here but heavily damaged.

St. Louis: Captain, the Excaliber, and Gagarin have request permission to engage the frigate at the far side of the area.

Mobile: well, it's time it seems. tell them that it a clear. Armstrong and Aventine will engage with the larger one in the center here.

St. Louis: sending now... they acknowledge...

Mobile: Helm takes us in... RED ALERT!

Columbia: Aye sir.

[Outside]

the Aventine move and Began to fire it Phaser as it is the Armstrong Come to range as the two ships did, the Breen tries to siphon the energy of the Aventine and Armstrong leading to both of them generated a feedback pulse.

*Boom*

then the ship is destroyed as went it done the Armstrong went and transported the Ironblood team to deal with the Breen in some location 

[Lae'nes 3 surface - Mobile PoV]

the away team beam down with Ironblood follows behind looking for Breen. the Ironblood Away Team was lead by Bismarck as its team lead followed by Z1, U101, Z23, and Tirpitz. My team was Me, Helena, Biloxi, Phoenix, and Denver.

Mobile: Right, Let's see what we got here... Helena... What the fuck is that up there?

as He looking up a strange purple line appear and 

Helena: Checking... It appears to be some sort of Magnetic Containment Field... Don't know what is causing but it signal we got from orbit is near...

Biloxi: captain, there are so many life forms here but I can't identify what it is or what is it... some kind of interference is here.

Z23: *Pull her tricorder* mine to we can't even get a reading here.

Mobile: I wonder if it's this strange atmosphere here?

then as we walk Z1 had notices something in the distance and Phoenix too.

Z1: Is that?

Phoenix: Yep, Breen. but be careful on their cryo grenade.