He hummed a reply, "Grayson hasn't made up his mind about what to do though, he was going to talk to you."

I smiled at that, Grayson had always been the one to love coming to me about something he needed to talk about. Mark on the other hand usually kept his feelings inside unless it really deeply bothered him.

"And you?" I decided to ask while he grabbed a box of brownies from one of the shelves.

"What about me.." he trailed off, placing it into the cart as I shook my head.

"Do you want to talk with her?" I questioned.

He scoffed with a nervous chuckle, "What?" he asked, "Me? Not at all!" he met the floor before meeting my eyes briefly, "Why would I?"

That was all I needed to see, "She's your mom it's only natural to want-"

"I don't."

He cut me off and I ignored his act, deciding to speak with Ryder.

•••

My heart blossomed as I watched Ryder's lips curl up into a smile when he seen Lily and I seated on the couch. I had her in my arms, a red onesie adorning her little body. A Christmas hat sat on each of our heads and the Christmas tree was lit with the festive colors. Various colors of presents sitting beneath the tree and sitting here in this moment I couldn't be any happier. Ryder walked closer, picking up a Christmas hat that was laying on the arm of the couch.

He kissed my head softly and I closed my eyes in content, "Merry Christmas my love." I opened them to see him move to hold Lily's hand, "And to you too babygirl."

She kicked her legs in excitement, "Merry Christmas Ryder."

When our eyes met again, he winked at me before placing the Christmas hat on. His white muscle tee letting me get the perfect view of his toned defined arms. He was crazy attractive, after placing the hat on he went towards the tree and knelt down.

"So who's first?" he grabbed one of the bigger gifts that was wrapped perfectly with green paper, "Oh look at that, me."

I laughed at this as he stood up to come sit by me, starting to unwrap the present, "Dad is so rude, opening gifts first huh." I cooed at Lily who's bright eyes were lit with gentleness.

Ryder chuckled as he pulled the black box from the wrap, they were his combat boots. When he seen them his face lit up and he grinned. The first thing he did was try them on and they were the perfect fit. He looked attractive as hell in them and I didn't pass up the opportunity to ogle him. Before he cupped my face, giving me a wet rough kiss on the lips.

"It turns me on that you know what I like." he spoke against my lips and I felt my face burn.

"Ryder!" I scolded, glancing down to Lily, "She has ears."

He smiled, "Thank you princess, I love them." It was my turn to smile as he backed up to get another gift.

This time one with red packaging, he handed it to me and I gently gave him Lily. Who made extra gurgling noises at the sight of him. Once he was sat next to me, I began unwrapping it with a smile on my face. Once the wrapper was off, I noticed it was a shoe box. When I took the top off, my jaw dropped they were the black boots I've been wanting forever.

But with everything....yet he didn't forget.

I wasted not even a beat before turning to him and smashing my lips onto his. He returned it with ease a smile staining both of our faces.

"I love you." I opened my eyes to see him with nothing but, affection swimming in his.

"You already know I love you." I pecked his lips as he motioned to the tree, "Get another one."