Chapter 5

☼Mykel☼

                              ☼Mykel

Thursday 4:00pm (6 days before the Cruise)
"I feel like I'm being used." Tiffany said to me as she
was putting her clothes back on. I just shook my head. "Why would I use my own damn girlfriend?"

Tiffany sat on the bed. "Mykel all we do is argue and have sex. That's not a fucking relationship!" I sat up on the bed. She was really starting to irritate me.

"You always starting shit." I replied back and she picked up a shoe from off the floor and threw it at me, but luckily I dodged it.

"I'm always starting shit? I'm literally expressing how I feel and you're just brushing it off. Just go fuck yourself."

"Don't got to when I have you." I said back nonchalantly and I knew I fucked up when I said that. Tiffany jumped on the bed and started to hit me. I grabbed her hands and rolled her over.

"See, look at you." I said laughing. She rolled her eyes and gave up on trying to fight me.

"Get off me." She pushed me and picked up her purse and Keys. "I'll hit you up later." I yelled as she opened the door and went downstairs to leave.

"And I won't fucking answer!" She shouted back.

Me and Tiffany have been in a relationship for 2 years and at first everything was perfect until the last 8 months. We just been arguing more and sometimes I don't feel like I want to be in this relationship anymore. But I want this shit to work.

So, I have been looking up online for ideas for us to do so we can strengthen our relationship and I have two options for us to do which is a cruise or going traveling to an amusement park somewhere in Florida.

Right now I'm leaning towards the cruise , but I still got to talk to Tiffany. I already know she gone go because she been begging me to take her out.

After hours of researching different cruises that were still available since they are normally booked up during this time on my laptop , I found one in the Caribbean that looked pretty nice. I bought me and Tiffany our tickets then texted her.

                                     tiff❤️‍🔥💍
me: meet me at the diner on 75th street in 20

tiff❤️‍🔥💍: ugh🙄 fine boy

not replying back, I closed out of the message thread and pushed my laptop to the side of me, I got up and took a quick shower then threw on a chill fit and headed out the door.

7:10 pm
As I was making my way to the diner , Siri voice came through my car and said 'tiff❤️‍🔥💍' texted and said "I'm here. Would you like to reply?" by the same time Siri finished reading the message to me, I was at the diner already.

Stepping out of my car then locking it behind me and walking into the restaurant , I spotted Tiffany and walked towards her.

"So why did you ask me to come here?" she said with a slight attitude.

"Because I got a surprise for you." I said back looking through the menu and then up at her. She was smiling from ear to ear once I said surprise

Shortly after, a waiter came to our table and took our drink and food orders. I could tell Tiffany was anxious to find out her surprise.

Instead of waiting till after we ate I said, "So check this out." and handed her my phone with our booked tickets to the Caribbean cruise.

Her mouth Gaped open and I could tell I made her happy; without words she walked over to my side of the table and gave me a kiss and a warm smile. She sat back in her seat and stared at me, chuckling a little bit.

I told her she needed to pack up by Wednesday.

By the time we had finished talking our food was served and we started eating and Tiffany finished eating. Then we both got up from the table and I left 40 dollars for a 25 dollar tab and 15 dollar tip.

We both walked outside and then parted ways. On my drive home, I stopped and picked up a brand new luggage since mine was old and worn down.

Authors Note:
Thank you to those who decided to read this far! If you could please please
Please, like and comment!
(Chapters will be a little longer than this one)