☼ Chapter 2 ☼

☼Nia☼

☼Nia☼

Friday 2:45pm
Today after school Armani and I decided to go shopping for our trip. We both needed new swimsuits and some clothes. We got in my car and I pulled out of our campus parking lot and drove to a mall nearby.

"So...are you upset with me about the boy or something because ever since yesterday you haven't really been speaking to me?" I said, breaking the awkward silence.

"I mean I can't be upset at you for anything, it's your dorm too, it's just all confusing to me that's all" Armani said to which I said "what's confusing? the boy and girl thing or something else"

"I just don't understand it that's all but I'm not mad at you Nia," Armani said to which I nodded my head and gave her a quick smile before turning my attention back on the road.  Shortly after, we arrived at the mall and both got out with me locking the car doors behind me.

"So which store do you wanna go into first? " I asked Mani. "Let's go to Forever 21. They have some decent clothes." 

"Oooo and let's go to urban outfitters after and maybe hit up Victoria secret."

Armani eyed me and I eyed her back. "Who you tryna look all sexy for?"

I laughed. "Girl, they have swimsuits there." 

We walked to Forever 21 and walked towards the back of the store. First, we checked the clearance section. I found a short body con dress, a bikini top, and a crop top.

Then we went back to the front and I grabbed a hot pink mini purse and sunglasses. I also found a cute skirt and two pairs of shorts. Armani grabbed two outfits that had matching pieces, two purses, and a few dresses.

We walked towards the lines and I noticed Diamond. "Shit." I said, ducking. Armani looked at me like I was crazy and glanced over to where I was looking. "Oooooooo there go one of your hoes" I slapped Armani's arm.

"She's been trying to hit me up the past couple of days ."

"Why you ignoring her?" Armani asked and pulled me to move forward.  "Because she wants to get serious I think." Armani made a 'what in the world' typeface and I nodded.

I saw Diamond by one of the clothing racks towards the right side of the wall. I prayed to everything that she didn't see me at all.

Armani was the first to get her clothes scanned and I waited until she finish and soon it was my turn. Luckily for me, Diamond went into the fitting room and did not notice me at all.

After, I got my things in a bag, I dragged Armani out of the store. We then went to Victoria secret, and got a pink lingerie set, and two bikinis.

Next, we decided to go to Urban outfitters and buy a few shirts and shorts. I also found another bathing suit that I liked with an anklet so I decided to buy that and the anklet.

We hit up Sephora , then went to Dillards and Macy's for some shoes and jewelry. Armani found some little dorm decor in both stores and decided to buy it. "Girl, we do not need that." I told her as she showed me this pillow set.

"Yes we do, it'll help make our dorm look cuter."  I made a face at her.

I ended up buying some diamond studs, a bracelet with pink and green colors and silver in it, and we went into the line again to buy our stuff.

8:30pm
After what felt like hours of shopping, we finally left the mall and headed to Chick-fil-A to grab dinner before heading back to the dorm.

Once we brought all our shopping bags in the dorm, we both decided it would be a good idea to start packing for the vacation we planned to go on.

"I think you should talk to Diamond." Armani stated while I was folding and putting away clothes.

"And why is that Mani?"  I replied, with a slight attitude.

"Because I've been lead on before and I know what Diamond is feeling right now and honestly it's not right what you're doing." Armani said in one breath.

"Oh whatever mani, maybe you should mind your business don't you think?" I said while putting the rest of my clothes up and getting ready to take a shower.

"Girl don't cop an attitude with me; I'm just saying how I feel and I should be able to do that without you getting angry." Armani replied back.

I ignored her and walked towards the bathroom making sure to slam the door behind me. I started the water then removed my clothes and hopped in the shower

Once I got out, I did my hygiene then walked out of the bathroom turning off the light behind me and went over to my dresser.

I picked out some night clothes, put them on, and crawled into bed. I tried my best to sleep but fighting with Mani was getting to me. She was right about what I was doing. It was wrong but I  wasn't going to be the first to apologize.