Hollywood here we come

Start from the beginning

everyone's attention soon turned to the door as the select team let themselves in. they were surprised to see tracy and sarah back since the way things ended the last time she competed with the elites.

"gangs all here." jill said, voice pitched a little high.

"we'll not all of them." christi muttered to jill.

"So, you didn't wait to get called in. you just tromped in here." abby started to the select team.

"they don't follow the rules like we do." melissa said with a chuckle.

"no, you guys are perfect, I guess. I don't know." christy muttered warning a eye roll from melissa. the women then turned abby. "soryy for interrupting, abby."

"abby what is the purpose of the select team right now?" holly asked abby.

"to dance, to win. i am in it to win it. i am all about the win."

"These kids have won three nationals in a row." jill stated but christy had to cut in again.

"i think the winds are changing." bianca couldn't help but roll her eyes. sarah has only competed with the select team like once. and only won one solo where she didn't even compete against kenzie or birdie, her supposed head to head competition. she didn't get the point of christy talking the most when all she does is get kicked out the studio day after day.

"a lot is riding on this. this team has never lost at nationals. you've beaten this team." abby told the select team.

finally they started the pyramid.

Bianca, Maddie
Birdie, Jade, Kendall
Nia, Mackenzie, Chloe

"and sharing the top spot is bianca and maddie. i just through them at the top of the pyramid. they didn't have to dance. they proved themselves in every number in that concert. and besides that, the other work, the other things, the other opportunities are tremendous." the two girls high-fived at their top spot.

"on thursday morning. maddie, mack z and bianca and the rest of the abby lee dance junior elite team here will be doing a personal appearance inside the Hollywood and Highnd complex. and you will all be there. understood?"

along with the aldc meet and greet, bianca had a 'meet the cast of descendants' pop up at hollywood and highland. when abby found out she slapped bianca's name on it as well. the trailer for the movie had come out already so many disney fans were excited.

"we will be attending in10sity dance for nationals. i have two group routines planned. some people will be dancing twice. the junior elite team will be performing a contemporary lyrical piece entitled Amber Alert. the select team wille performing a routine called Hollywood Stars. after much consideration, I have narrowed it down to five soloists."

the first solo went to kendall and it was called my name in lights and it was jazz. and chloe had a solo that was contemplated and called soaring.

"next birdie and bianca. you have solos. you proved it a few competitions back. you two are my sure fire wins. birdie your solo is contemporary and it's called lose control. bianca your solo is entitled ashes."

"lastly i have a duet. bianca... and chloe." the two girls screamed loudly and tackled each other in a hug. they were sad last week about not getting to perform their solos at the dance concert. so this was their redemption. "it's entitled you will be found. and it's contemporary."

"maddie, i'm gonna tell you right here and now in front of everyone. i don't think you're doing a solo at nationals. you're at Jimmy Kimmel today. you're at Jimmy Kimmel all day tomorrow. that gives us one day to do a solo before nationals."