lights! camera! dance!

Start from the beginning

we started on the floor on our knees and sitting on our feet. i sat up and maddie was bent over. when the music started at a beat we swiftly switched and maddie turned to the front and rested her hands on my back to to a tilt.

there was a theme to this dance, slow to quick swift movements that looked good already.

~~

that hour flew by and i was standing in between maddie and chloe at pyramid. i had taken off my sweats and had pink lululemon shorts.

it seemed as if abby wanted to go straight to the dancing since she went through pyramid so fast.

Bianca
Maddie, Chloe, Mackenzie
Birdie, Kalani, Kendall, Nia

this week the team was going to masters of dance in buffalo new york. this week would be all about abby's mom and i was sad i wasn't gonna be here to see it.

maddie and chloe both had musical theater solos. the group would be maddie's solo but they would be forming it into the group.

today kenzie also would be filming the slumber party scene for her music video. so everyone was dismissed while solos were started.

i went in my hour of advanced technique then my salsa class. "noah! did you miss me?" i walked in studio c with a smile. i haven't been in my salsa class in a few weeks so i was glad to be back.

"i guess, didn't really notice your absence." he joked, getting a smack on the arm.

we just learned two different lifts in our hour before calling it a day. noah and i both mastered the lifts with ease.

BIRDIE POV
the girls minus chloe were all taken to melissa's house to film the sleepover scene. i felt bad chloe's couldn't come but at least she got more rehearsal time.

i wore a white and light blue long sleeve baseball pj shirt with light blue pj pants and some fuzzy socks with my hair in two low pigtails.

my sister wore a purple tank top with a white and purple pj button up set and brown uggs with her hair in a low slicked back ponytail.

we ran the choreography in the living room before moving to kenzies bedroom where we all stood around the bed and kenzie stood on it.

"let's remember little things. shoulder down, feet stretched." abby told us walking in.

filming the video was actually a lot of fun and now we took a snack break. kenzie and i were sat on her floor eating some chips while talking about the video.

"whose arguing?" kenzie asked as we looked up from her phone.

i listened for a second and knew who was yelling from downstairs. "christy."

"why. the day was going so good?"

"ignore her kenz, it's your day." bianca said as her and maddie went out to see what was happening.

to my surprise melissa kicked christy and sarah out. she even almost called the cops. something about sarah being the new maddie? i couldn't really hear since all the girls went into the bathroom in order to not hear the fight.

BIANCA'S POV
i just love my descendants family. i flew out last night and now we were now officially filming scenes.