7

(ghostbur pov)

I've grown to love Y/n. I mean, she's kind, friendly, and really she's beautiful. I remember her eyes and hair. Something about her reminds me of love. It reminds me of redamancy. It feels like I've loved her in a past life. Whenever I see her, I get Deja vu.

Her smile is like the sun. Her hair flows into place perfectly. She's beautiful. As I grow closer and closer to her, I can remember more. She wears a ring that I can remember picking out. She smiles down at it every once in a while. Did I give her that ring? As much as I want to ask her, I always back out. Today is the day though. I'm going to ask her. I would ask her about Wilbur. I would ask her what the ring means. And I would ask about how she truly felt about Wilbur. I knew exactly how to do it.

"Y/n! Oh, my dear Y/n!" I called out to her. My hands and body trembled. Friend nudged me protectively.

"Yes, Ghostbur?" Her voice is soft.

"Can we take Friend on a walk around the field, please?" Attached to her house and shop she had a field where her crops grow.

"Of course!" She pet Friends head. We started walking towards the grassy area in silence. We walked into the field.
Friend, the helpful sheep that I love so dearly much, somehow got out of my grasp and ran. Y/n laughed as we both started running towards him.

(3rd person)

The purple pink sky in the background. The two running to the sheep, laughing, holding each other's hand. It was out of a romance novel.

They eventually stopped running and stood by the cliff side. It overlooked the lmanburg ruins, which looked quite stunning in the sunset.

"Hey y/n?" Ghostbur said in his echo-e voice which was even more noticeable now.

"Yes Ghostbur?" Y/n looked at him.

"What's that ring that you have on?" Ghostbur grabbed her hand and played with the ring. She smiled at the thought of just telling him what it was and who it was from. She loved his curiosity for things that are so simple.

"It's from a very special person that I loved very much." She teared up, but ignored it.

"Who's this person?" Ghostbur asked.

"Wilbur." She started crying, but lucky for her she Ghostbur was able to comfort her by giving one of his signature hugs.

"I'm sorry, I really am. I'm sorry that I can't remember you in that way." He apologized. He truly did feel sorry for her, I mean the person she loved the most forgot her.

"It's not your fault. I mean, the day he died he did it so..." she trailed off. She never thought that she would tell anyone this, especially a ghost.

"Huh? I can only remember dad killing me from that day, that's it though..."

"I'll get you back the memories of our love"