5

(Time skip, 7 days.)

"Y/n! Can we go meet my dad now? I really want to see him!" Ghostbur begged. Y/n sighed and lifted herself off the bed, sitting up to face him.

"I suppose we can go say hello to some people around town. I'm just-" she paused, "worried about what they'll think of you I guess." She really didn't want to tell him that but she had to tell the truth to him.

"Wait, why would they think anything of me?" Sighed Ghostbur. He was confused, and worried like y/n. He didn't get why his friends and father would think anything of him. I mean, he was innocent, right? Y/n shook her head and let him know that it's nothing to worry about. Just her letting anxiety kick in.

The pair started for Phils house, talking about random things on the way. They had the same bond as before. Less romantic of course, but it felt like he never left. That Ghostbur was still Wilbur.

——————————————————————————

They made it to Phils house. The moment y/n had been dreading. She had let go most of worry, but this is also the first time she had to encounter Phil after the death of Wilbur.

Y/n reluctantly knocked on the wooden door and stepped aside, blocking Ghostbur view. The door opened to reveal a tall man in a green and white hat. (IDK WHAT THE FUCK HIS HEAD THINGY IS IM SORRY)

"Hello Y/n, what brings you to my humble abode?" Phil asked. He was always a polite man, always smiling, very happy, a lovely family. What else could you ask for? Y/n thought.

"Hello my dear Phil! I've brought a visitor, if that's alright with you?" Y/n smiled as ghostbur grabbed her hand and squeezed it. Y/n smiled at the feeling, since her love language was touch, she was very happy. It felt just like Wilbur. But Wilbur was gone. Y/n shook the thoughts out of her pretty little mind.

"Of course, anyone who is a friend of y/n is welcomed as family! Isn't that right, Tommy?" Phil told y/n seeking approval from Tommy in the distance. Great, he's going to have to meet Tommy. I'm going to be in trouble and never aloud here again. Huh, maybe I'll end up like Wilbur. Dead.

"DAD! WHOS AT THE DOOR?" Tommy yelled to his dad. Tommy was like a little brother to y/n, and they both enjoyed that.

"Y/n and er...." He trailed off, "her guest." Tommy appeared in the door frame and hugged Y/n, separating Ghostburs and hers hands.

"Y/n I miss Wilbur so much." The young boy said into y/n's neck causing his voice to be muffled.

"I do too, but I think I have something that can help." Y/n looked at Phil and smiled. She pulled away from the hug and grabbed ghostburs hand again. Tommy looked in shock at the ghost version of his brother.

"This is ghostbur. Wilbur but, nicer and...ghost." She explained.

"Hello! Your my dad, and you're my...brother?" Ghostbur started to have the memories of Tommy again. In fact, he started getting them back last night, but thought it was a crazy dream.

Phil stood with his mouth opened while Tommy rushed to hug his brother. "Did he come to you?" Phil mouthed to y/n, she nodded slowly.

"GHOSTBUR! I MISSED YOU!" Tommy put his hands on the taller mans shoulders.

"I missed you too, tommy." Ghostbur hugged Tommy again and backed up. Phil started walking over to ghostbur and engulfed him into a hug. With tears in his eyes he patted his back.

"I'm sorry, Wilbur. I love you." Phil said breaking down in his arms.

"I love you too, dad."Ghostbur said. "I love you too." He repeated comforting his loving dad.

——————————————————————————

That was probably a lot for sappier than it was in the like real thing, but this is a fanfic. Also I imagine y/n just standing there like 🧍‍♀️🧍🧍‍♂️ anyway, I'll try to get out chapters like normal, but I'm just, unmotivated. BUT ALMOST 200 READS? like 2 readers BUT 200 READERS?