Episode 12 The Secret

~ Joy's Pov~

I honestly couldn't believe what ni ki just said to me....I used to think that jungkook is a spoilt brat that lost his way..but I can't believe he would plot against mia this way..to the extent that he wants to ruin her....

            ....flashback...

Would you fucking tell me the secret ni ki..what are you hiding and exactly what is going on??
I asked yelling at ni ki..

Calm down joy..he bursted
I sat back down trying to listen to what ni ki wants to say,,..

Joy,, jungkook wants to ruin mia..
Ruin mia?? What are you talking about ni ki
Listen carefully..jungkook and I made a plan to ruin mia like to break her..

Break her how ni ki? Be clear
Please just be calm joy and listen..
Fine...go on
Okay jungkook initially made a plan..he wants mia to fall head over heels for him so he could crush her,,so he could get back at her..
Get back at her?? Why? Wtf did mia ever do to jungkook?,why does he hate her so much?
That I don't know joy,he refused to tell me the reason why he hates mia so much,I mean he even threatened me that if I ever spill the bean he would have me killed.

What?? I was shocked out of my mind at ni ki's statement..I couldn't believe jungkook could be this dangerous as to even threaten to kill..
Yes joy..mia is in great danger if she's with jungkook we have to do something..

What do you mean'WE',,you ni ki,you..you do something, cause if anything happens to mia I would hold you responsible...
I know I messed up joy,,,I feel like such a fool for helping jungkook this entire time...I feel like killing myself for that..
No no ni ki ... you won't die cause I'll be the one to kill you if anything were to happen to mia.
That's why I'm asking you to talk to mia...

     ...........End of flashback.............

How I'm I suppose to talk to mia,she won't ever listen to me..I mean I've tried talking to her about this same issue but she proved so stubborn....we even fought about it..well let's hope for the best.

I searched for mia all over the school but I couldn't find her,but there was only one place she could be,so I immediately fastened my pace and aheaded there..

Mia?
She turned and looked at me..I knew she would be here,,mia and I made an empty classroom our hangout spot because of what she passed through in the past..

Uhh sorry to disturb you..but do you have some time to spare?
Yeah sure..she answered coldly
I knew what I was getting my self into but I had to do it for her safety.

Mia I know we aren't that close anymore,and I know I don't have the right to meddle in your personal affairs but at least hear me out just this one time..
What do you want joy?
I sat down close to her to get her attention properly..

It's about jungkook and your relationship,before you start yelling please hear me out..I was shocked at her response.
Go on..she said
Uhhmm mia jungkook isn't the right guy for you, he's using you to play tricks...he wants you to fall for him so he could dump you and break your heart afterwards..trust me

Oh..really..I'm sure ni ki told you this right?
Mia is not about who and what,,what matters now is for you to break out of this before it's too late..
Are you done? Can I speak?
Sure mia
Okay good now listen the reason why i didn't react to this gibberish you just said now is because we were once friends and I acknowledged that fact ...the fact that you were the only one who stood by me during my difficult times in this school but that doesn't give you the right to meddle in my life..telling me who I should date or not,,what I should do and not ...mind you joy the next time you will come to me bringing this same matter up again you won't like what I would do so please take note...

Mia??
We are done here joy if you would excuse me
Mia...mia listen
I knew it she won't listen to me is like jungkook have wrapped her in his hands..I want my best friend back...

..........Mia's Pov........

I left school..after jungkook invented me to his house..I quickly went over,,we talked and he made lunch for me..we were done eating and I layed on jungkook's bed while he was busy playing games..I started to think about what ni ki and joy said to me ,I could  understand joy because she hates jungkook but I couldn't wrap my head to the fact that ni ki could say that about he's best friend,,I couldn't stop thinking my head felt like exploding when I suddenly felt someone's hands on me..

Jungkook what are you doing..I asked in fear
Can't I touch my girlfriend anymore?he asked
After what happened between ni ki and I ... I couldn't think of having any intimacy with jungkook because I felt I betrayed him by sleeping with his best friend..

W.well you can but..
But nothing Mia...his hands moved much higher...pulling my gown up revealing my undies
He leaned closer and pulled my lips to his....slowly he deepened the kiss while his thumb caressing my thighs...I slipped my mouth open giving him full access,he took the opportunity and made way to deepen the kiss while our tongue tangled he moved his hands to my already wet entrance...he pulled away from me and looked at me before saying....

I want to have you mia..I want to feel every part of you...i want you to belong to me to feel your every breath..I want to make love to you like there's no stopping me now..I want you..he finally said...I want him to but I couldn't find my words because he had already slided his index finger into my entrance..I let out a little moan before I heard him saying...

Strip mia.....

Strip for me........

~~okay guys I'm sorry for making this part shorter I can't fit all the smut I wanted to write here so I'm moving it to the next chapter...stay tuned cause they would be a lot of smut starting from the next chapter 🤪🤪🤪 .....  to all of you voting this book I want to say thank you so much and please if you have any remarks you are free to comment...

Enjoy 💜💜💜💜💜