🔞TaeMin Bakery🔞21+

**Trigger warning**
**Random sex
**Threesome M/M/F
**Oral
**Anal
**Consensual
**Smut
**One-shot
**🔞21+

Y

our p.o.v.

I enjoy going to this bakery on my way to work every morning but this morning, there wasn't enough time as I was running late. Two attractive men are working there that I trade smiles eye contact with and waves with each time I go. Never speaking.

As I were running late so I had to go after work. It was 6 pm and they close. As I walk up to the door,I see that the lights are out and there is a closed sign on the door. As I peek through the window and see a light in the corner off in the distance and someone peaking out from it.

Tae p.o.v.

"Jimin! she's here!" His friend said excitedly from behind the light.

"Who?" Jimin asked his friend walking over to see whom he was talking about.

"HER!" Tae raised his eyebrows pointing at the figure standing at the door.

Your p.o.v.

By this time I had given up and started walking away but hear shuffling at the door and turn to see who was there.

"Oh Hi! We missed you this morning and thought you wouldn't becoming." Jimin tells me as he opens the door for me.

"Yeah I was running late this morning and it threw my whole day off. Can I still come in as it's just now 6?" I asked politely with a pout on my face.

"Of course." he says smiling letting me in and locking the door behind me.

As I walk in I notice all the chairs up on the tables and nothing in the display cases.

"There's nothing here." I said looking up from the cases at him standing next to me.

"There is, we just put them away." he chuckles waving at his friend to join us.

"Oh really?"I asked unsure.

Tae comes out holding a dish with pastries and other things for me to view.

"Take your pick." they both say smiling.

"But won't you get into trouble for this?" I ask confused.

"We're the owners. We can do whatever we want. Tae Min bakery. Get it." Tae winks and Jimin laughs.."Including you. If you'd like to sample some Dickpie or Taecondacake." Jimin smiles.

"And what is that?" I ask not getting it.

"Let us show you." They say smiling taking my hand and leading me behind the counter to the baking room. Where there was everything set up to make a cake but the cake. There is a tarp on the floor, however. I look at them in amazement.

"Are you going to kill me or something?" I ask nervously laughing.

"No honey, we're going to decorate you and eat you like a cake. That is what you want, isn't it?" They both say at the same time.

I've had a dream like this before with them naked and your starting to wonder if this is really happening or I'm just dreaming.