🔞Working Mr. Kim🔞21+

For LA_DaeSan

**Trigger warning **
**Dom/sub
**Slut shaming
**Boss/Employee relationship
**Smut
**Consensual
**🔞21+
**Oral
**Hand job/blow job

Your p.o.v.

Being a secretary for Mr. Kim was interesting. Bringing him coffee and other things.

Today however was different.

Today I caught him looking down my dress at my ample chest. As I leaned over with his coffee.

"Excuse me Mr Kim!"

"Oh I'm sorry. I couldn't help myself. They're so perky today." He admitted with a smirk.

"I'd hope you'd notice." I retorted shocking him.

He looks at me raising his brow." Oh really?"

"Yes, I've been waiting for you to comment, I've felt some chemistry between us."

I like sex,a little to much infact. After work,I decompress by going to sex parties. I always carry handcuffs in my bag.

"Well actually.." he started to say but I stopped him by standing in front of him behind his desk kissing him.

"Nice and wet." He retorts with a smirk and then notice the bulge in his pants rise.

"Umm humm." I say bending down behind the desk as he sits down. And I unzip his pants freeing his erection. "Umm nice and thick." I say licking my lips pumping him slowly.

He doesn't say a word as he watches me pumping him slowly then speeding up.

I gently put his tip on my tongue licking it in circles a few times as he jumps from the feeling of my wet tongue on his hot hard cock.

He watches as I slide him all the way back to the back of my throat hollowing my cheeks and started to suck him like a straw. Slowly. Fucking him with my mouth back and forth bobbing my head. Looking up at him.

"Yesss!" He hissed bucking his hips gently with my motions. As he put his hands on the back of my head holding it in place.

As I continue, I start to feel his body tense up and he twitched in my mouth. I knew it was almost time. I come back up swirling the pre cum forming on his head with my spit around his now fat mushroom head. Licking his entire shaft on both sides and flicking my tongue all over his head. The thing that drives all men wild.

"Ohhh fuck!" He moans breathless letting it shoot out into my waiting mouth and I take it all smiling at him after.

"Bend over..slut let me see what you can handle." He said as he caught his breath. His pants falling to his ankles. I pull my skirt up and slide down my panties.

But first he wants to taste. Sitting you on the desk he slides his fingers inside.

"Ohh already wet.." he smiles taking a lick of his fingers.

"Umm!" I moan as he parts my folds with his fingers reaching his tongue inside for a taste. Flicking his tongue over my clit a few times as it sent me gushing into his mouth. Holding his head and moving with him. Arching my back. Moaning loudly.

"Don't stop!" I begged.

He kept going swirling, sucking,fucking,licking every part of me as I couldn't stop cuming.

"Oh god!"

When he finally came up for air wipping his chin smiling. "Yeah I've been waiting for that moment."

"As have I." I say breathless.

He rushed in his desk to find a condom, sliding it over his hardened shaft and wasted no time plunging into me.

Things were falling off the desk as it moved with the both of us.

"Ah fuck! Ah shit!" He growled thrusting deeper and faster and harder.

I moved with him matching his pace. Never slowing down.

"I..I ahh shit!!"

"Mr. Kim I'm..I'm ahh!! I moaned.

"Good slut let it go! All of it! That's right! Ahh!"

And he kept going.

"I've been wanting to fuck the shit out of you since I hired your sexy ass. You like that fat dick all up inside you don't you?" He asked. Already knowing the answer.

"Umm hmm ahh god!"

A few more thrusts and both of us came together again came to a stop on top of his desk.

"That quicky was..out of this world sir."

"Who said I was finished? I'm resting."

"Would you like to continue at my place sir? I have lots of toys." I retort smiling big.

"That would be lovely." He says back getting dressed and chuckling.

"Why is that funny?" I asked.

"You don't know how many times I've thought about that very thing."

"Probably as many times as I have." I admit.

Both got dressed and left the office early to play.

A/n: Happy birthday birthday buddy! Hope you enjoyed