He pulled her up the stairs, letting her walk in front of him.

"Bestfriendddd." Kd screamed, jumping on her, and she rolled her eyes, laughing.

"Get the fuck off of her." Lay snatched him back, hugging Kailani.

"How you been babymama?" Kailani rubbed her stomach, and Laylani smacked her lips.

"Kai you just seen me yesterday, and everyday before that, gone on." Lay waved her off and she shrugged.

"Wassup Nene." Ben hugged her, and she hugged him back.

"Wassam Ne." Joe dapped her up, and she laughed.

Kentrell dapped them up, mushing Kd head.

"Y'all stay fucking with me. Get a life." Kd rolled his eyes, leaning back in the recliner.

The captain started speaking, making them all sit down.

"No, you, come on." Kailani grabbed Kentrell hand, pulling him to the back room.

"Lil horny freaky fucks." Joe mumbled, and Kailani flicked his neck, making him smack his lips.

She felt the plane take off as she pulled her clothes off.

"Come on you taking too long Ken." Kailani frowned, pulling his shirt over his head as he laughed.

Once she got him undressed, she pushed him back on the bed.

"Nah, you ain't finna bitch me, lay down." Kentrell tried raising up, and she pushed him back down.

"No Kentrell. Watch out." She climbed on top of him, and he smirked.

Kailani slid down on his dick, throwing her head back.

"Oh fuck." She moaned, holding his hands down as she rolled her hips on him.

She bit her lip, squeezing around him, making him moan.

"Lani let me up, I need to touch you." He groaned, and she shook her head.

She leaned her head down, giving him a hickey as she bounced on his dick.

"Fuck I'm cumming." She whimpered, convulsing around him as she came.

"Fuckkkkkk." Kentrell moaned, thrusting in her from the bottom as he shot his nut in her.

"Oh my god, keep going baby." Kailani bit her lip as he fucked her from the bottom, still holding his arms down.

"Man Kailani let me the fuck up." Kentrell grunted, and she locked eyes with him.

"I will if you cum for me again." She kissed his neck, and he groaned.

She leaned back up, turning his head to look at her.

"Shit, oh fuck." Kentrell mumbled feeling an orgasm building up.

"I love you, you hear me baby? I love youuuu oh my fucking god." She threw her head back, releasing her juices around him.

"Fuckkkkkk! Fuck, Nene." Kentrell moaned, his eyes rolling back as he nutted. His legs slightly trembled as she kept repeating that she loved him in his ear.

"Nene, baby, let me up please, oh fuckkkk." He dragged his sentence, nutting in her again.

Kailani moaned, moving her hands off of him.

Kentrell instantly wrapped his arms around hers, holding her down as he thrusted into her.

He put his head in her neck as her hair bounced with every stroke.