"Oh fuck." She moaned, and Kentrell bit his lip, putting the camera on her pussy.

"Shit, Ken slow down." Kailani whimpered, and he groaned.

He wrapped her hair in a ponytail around his fist, pulling her body up against his chest. Kailani raised one of her legs in the hair, holding it to give him space.

"Damnit Lani." Kentrell moaned, pushing deeper in her with the position they were in.

"Fuck, you feel so good baby. Oh my god." Kailani's eyes rolled back, feeling like his dick was touching her heart.

"Mhm, shit Kailani what did I fucking tell you about that?" Kentrell grunted as she squeezed around him.

Kailani's face scrunched up, feeling that familiar knot in her stomach as Kentrell's dick throbbed in her.

"Fuck! Cum in me baby, oh my god I love youuu." Kailani dragged her sentence as she came.

Kentrell moaned, releasing his nut in her.

"Fuckkkkkk." He groaned, sliding out of her.

Kentrell ended the video, opening the shower door and putting his phone down.

Kailani leaned against the wall trying to catch her breath.

"I wanna go again baby." She panted, and he chuckled.

"Nah we got a flight to catch. I got you on the plane though." He said in her neck, and she smiled.

Kentrell sucked on her neck, making her moan.

"Kentrell right now, come on." She grabbed his dick and he laughed, pulling away from her.

"Shit, I'm horny as fuck." She frowned, and he shook his head.

They bathed, got out, and got dressed.

"Kentrell hurry up I wanna fuck and you're taking too long." Kailani whined from the living room, and she heard Kentrell laugh from her room.

He came out of her room, pulling both of their suitcases. Kailani opened the door, and Kentrell put the bags in the backseat.

They got in the car, pulling out of the garage.

Kailani watched him as he drove with one hand, per usual.

She unzipped his pants, and he laughed, grabbing her hand.

"Lani watch out mami." He smiled, and she frowned, kicking her feet.

"Oh my godddd I can't do this." Kailani pouted and he laughed, pulling in the back of the airport.

He turned the car off, looking over at her and seeing the frown on her face.

"Look." Kailani grabbed his hand, putting it in her panties through her sweats. She dragged it down her slit, biting her lip.

"Now take it out and look." She said, and he pulling his hand out, smirking.

"Gahdamn Nene, the fuck got you wet like this?" He looked at his fingers that was covered in her ooze.

"You. Duh." She frowned, grabbing a wipe out of the center console, and cleaning herself off.

She passed him a wipe to clean his fingers, and he shook his head.

"Ion need no damn wipe." He smiled, putting his fingers in his mouth, and Kailani bit her lip.

"Kentrell you're doing this on purpose!" She pouted, getting out of the car and he laughed.

"Say, get them suitcases for me." He told an employee, and he nodded.

Kentrell grabbed Kailani's hand, pulling her to his private jet.