After saying this, he carried his shopping bag and ran. He hadn't run far when he stepped on the slippery ground and fell.

"Jin!" Jungkook ran to his side and pulled him up from the ground. "You aren't hurt?"

Jin covered his head and giggled. "There is no pain. My clothes are thick."

"You really..." Jungkook wanted to ask how he could be so childish. Then he remembered this person had just turned 23 years old and it was the energetic age. He had to bring out a handkerchief to help Jin wipe the mud off his clothes. "Walk carefully."

"Sir, Mr. Kim." The driver ran over nervously, bending over to pick up something that had fallen to the ground. "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine." Jin shook his head.

"Don't shake." Jungkook gently held his head and kept him from moving.

"Ah?"

"The wind is so strong. I'm afraid the water in your head will fly out."

Jin, "???"

'Now Kookie hyung, you weren't like this before. When exactly did you learn to taunt me?'

"Excuse me, these three gentlemen. Do you mind if I interrupt you?" A woman with a microphone came over followed by a cameraman.

"We are a Spring Festival program group. Do you have time for a brief interview?"

The driver took a step back and glanced at Jin by Jungkook's side.

The female host subconsciously handed the microphone to Jin. "I want to ask, are you happy today?"

"Happy, I'm especially happy." Jin's eyes were burning as he looked at the national TV station's logo on the microphone. He was actually being interviewed by a national TV reporter.

He brought honor to his ancestors!

"What do you expect for the new year after the Spring Festival?"

"Peace and prosperity. It should become more prosperous with every passing day." In front of the national stage, Jin felt that his desire should be higher.

"Thank you." The female host was amused by Jin. "Happy New Year to you."

"Happy New Year!"

Once the female host went away, Jin was so excited that his face was red. "Kookie hyung, do you think we'll be on TV?"

Jungkook reached for his arm. "Don't jump."

Or else he might fall again.

In the car, Jin couldn't wait to pull out his phone and share the good news with his friends.

Jinnie: Ahhhh, just now on the street, I was interviewed by a reporter of the national channel! I'm going to appear on the national stage!

Joshua : Really?!

Jinyoung: Did the reporter recognize you as a star?

Jinnie: I'm an 18th tier artist. How can people of the national station know me? Not to mention, I am wearing a mask and a scarf.

Joshua : This is a good sign! Jinnie, maybe it indicates that you will be on the stage of the National Spring Festival's gala next year.

Jinnie: Then I will bring honor to my ancestors!

Jinnie: Although I don't know where my ancestors are.

Joshua : It's fine. Your ancestors must know that you're their family.