Jin was a guest character in this movie.

"Sir?" The housekeeper brought over a cup of coffee. Jungkook was raising the coffee to his lips when he remembered Jin nagging him not to drink coffee. He put the cup down on the table. "Take it away."

"Is the coffee not to your taste?"

Jungkook didn't have time to speak when there was the sound of footsteps from the corridor. Jin had woken up. He glanced at Jin, who was looking at the coffee on the table.

"Kookie hyung." Jin frowned. "You just got up. How can you drink coffee?"

The housekeeper noticed the boss' hands trembling slightly as he held the newspaper. Looking at Mr. Kim's frown, the housekeeper understood why the boss didn't drink coffee. Finally, this cup of pure handmade coffee was brought back to the kitchen. Instead, it was a cup of hot milk with almonds and raisins.

After breakfast, Jin put on a hat and mask and dragged himself to the supermarket.

The streets were covered with 'Happy New Year' and 'Congratulations on getting rich'. Red lanterns hung on both sides of the street. Seoul, which was crowded at ordinary times, was desert during the new year.

Too many people came to this city looking for dreams. It was only in the new year that they could barely sigh with relief.

The supermarkets were doing a variety of Spring Festival big price reduction sales. The aunties were carefully selecting goods and whispering from time to time. It seemed they weren't very satisfied with the price.

Jin's hometown didn't have the custom of making dumplings for the Spring Festival but the New Year's Eve table must have chicken, duck and fish to show there would be a surplus in the coming year.

"Do you have chicken, duck and fish at home?" Jin wandered around the raw meats area and asked Jungkook behind him.

"Yes."

"Then let's buy some snacks." The Spring Festival was coming and it would be boring if they went back without buying anything.

"What flavour of chips do you like?"

"......"

"Well, you can never go wrong with the original flavour and cucumber flavour."

During his poorest time, Jin used to fantasize about buying whatever he wanted at the supermarket. It turned out that being able to buy what he wanted... made him really happy. The two people walked around the supermarket for a long time. Once it was time to pay, Jin read the total and felt some pain in his heart.

He was used to being poor and wanted to buy a lot of things, but he would always feel distressed over spending money when buying. Once they came out, it had started to snow. Jin looked at Jungkook's jacket that had no hood.

"Wait a minute." Jin put the shopping bag on the ground and placed his scarf around Jungkook's neck.

"Kookie hyung, have you ever seen the guerrilla band?" He smiled as he helped put the scarf in place. Then he put his hat on Jungkook's head and raised the hood of his jacket. "Let's take a walk."

Jungkook told him, "There will be snow outside."

"It is the first snow of the year. If we don't walk in the snow then why come out?" Jin spoke. "Quickly, the car has stopped over there and we can run over."