15

Y/n walked over to the boys' dorms. As she arrived at the door, the screaming got clearer and she couldn't help but laugh at what they were arguing about.

"WHO THE FUCK PACKED THIS CLOWN OUTFIT IN MY SUITCASE?!" Hyunjin screeched.

"HEY YOU SAID YOU WANTED ME TO PACK CLOTHES WHICH SUITS YOU!" Seungmin fired back.

"HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO LOOK HOT WHILST HIKING WITH THIS WIG?!"

"IT'S A SCHOOL TRIP, NOT SEOUL FASHION WEEK!" Felix joined in.

"EVERY WEEK IS FASHION WEEK FOR ME, NOW SHUT IT-"

"OMG A SQUIRREL, LOOK!!" Jeongin screamed out of no where.

"...WAIT IT'S POOPING-"

"AASSASSDXFDFDFDFDFD-"

A knock on the door shut them all up immediately, and they all stared at each other with a panicked face, fighting over who should answer the door.

"YOU OPEN IT!"

"WHY ME?!" Chan screeched, utter horror shown in his voice.

"WAIT NO- ASFAGDGSHSDJHJFJJ STOP-"

The door flew open, Chan nearly falling over, but he managed to catch himself on the wall, trying to appear casual but he ended up looking more stupid and uncomfortable than anything else.

"H-hi Y/n."

"UhhhHhhhHhh... the girls said to stop screaming otherwise someone will end up in the hospital."

"Who?" Hyunjin asked dumbly, but it came out muffled.

Y/n frowned, looking over Chan's shoulder only to widen her eyes to the size of saucers.

Hyunjin was biting down on Felix's hair, who had tears in his eyes like he was about to cry.

Felix finally managed to get free, dashing away from Hyunjin and running to jump onto Y/n.

"Y/nnn, he's so mean, he bit out my hair and it hurtsss" he whined like a child, sniffing every couple of seconds.

Y/n just patted his head with a confused look, her eyes scanning the room until she saw the clown outfit in Hyunjin's suitcase.

"Wait, who packed that?" she asked curiously.

Seungmin raised his hand, glancing over at Hyunjin with a smirk on his face.

Y/n made a thumbs up with her hand, smirking too. "Good job -v-" she praised him.

"WHAT YOU TOO?!" Hyunjin whined, crawling over to a corner of the room and covering his head with his hands.

"Hey Y/n" Chan whispered to her.

"Yeah?"

"I suggest you cover your ears."

"What why-"

She didn't have a chance to finish her sentence as soon Hyunjin was screeching song lyrics at the top of his voice. "ALL AROUND ME ARE FAMILIAR FACES-"

"YOU HAVE MORE OUTFITS, HYUNG!" Jeongin screamed frustratingly.

"Oh yeah."

Y/n facepalmed, owing a moment later at how hard the impact was.

Hyunjin went back to his suitcase, widening his eyes as he rummaged through it.

"THEY'RE ALL CLOWN OUTFITS!!"

"It's okay, it suits you anyways." Felix shrugged.

Hyunjin gasped loudly, slapping a hand to his chest.