8

Y/n ran as fast as she could, not caring that people were staring at her weird - most likely because you're not supposed to run in the hospital.

She spotted Chan on a bench, with Jeongin resting his head on his lap as he slept. She slowed down, catching her breath.

Chan spotted her and knitted his brows in worry. "What happened?" he asked quietly so Jeongin wouldn't wake up.

"M-Minho...stalker..."

"What?"

Y/n couldn't talk anymore because she was so out of breath. Noticing this, Chan got up, carefully laying Jeongin's head on the bench before leading Y/n out of the hospital. Because the fresh air, Y/n managed to calm down fairly quickly. But she was still slightly panicked.

"What happened?"

"Minho's stalker came."

"What?!"

"B-but... she called him Lino."

She looked up into his eyes and asked, "Who's Lino?"

He froze, his eyes widening by the slightest as he tried to contain his panic, but it was clearly obvious to Y/n.

Chan kept silent, and Y/n's thoughts were everywhere. Putting all the pieces together, she finally thought of something.

Pulling out her phone in a hurry, she typed the three letters on the google app as fast as she could.

D.I.D

She scanned through what it said and it all matched up to what Minho was like.

She snapped her head up to Chan who was silent the whole time.

"Does Minho have D.I.D?"

Silence.

"He does, doesn't he?"

He sighed and looked down, rubbing the back of his neck nervously. "It's similar to D.I.D, but it's not the same."

"So... Minho and Lino are two different personalities?"

"You could say that-"

He was cut off by a scream, and the two recognised the voice in a split second.

Minho.

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

FLASHBACK: 5 MINUTES AGO

"What are you doing here?" Lino asked in an angry tone, pulling the girl back by her arm.

"Who is that girl?!" she yelled.

"Why do you care?"

"Why do you think I care?!"

He sighed annoyingly, looking up to realise they were yelling in front of a hundred people. A doctor walked over with a concerned but slightly annoyed expression. "Is anything wrong here?" he asked.

"Yes, actually. This stalker is bothering me."

"WHATT?" she spoke in an annoyingly high pitched voice. "Doctor, he's lying. He's saying this because we had an argument, we're actually dating-"