7

Y/n watched in utter shock as Jisung alone managed to get most of the guys down. He was clearly skilled in fighting, and he knew how to dodge all sort of attacks.

Seeing he was struggling, she began to help him, staying close to Minho and protecting him from the guys trying to attack him.

After minutes of fighting and fighting, all the guys were on the floor, beaten up hard. Seeing that Jisung was approaching Peniel, Y/n took the initiative and went to Minho's side, pulling him close to her and blocking his view of what was past her. She whispered soothing words in attempt to calm him down a little, and it did seem to help him by the slightest.

Jisung pushed Peniel up against the wall, with his arm on his neck. He glared at him with such hate, that if eyes could kill, Peniel would be dead for sure.

Peniel just laughed in his face, making Jisung's rage grow even further.

"You'll never win, you know that, right?"

"It doesn't seem like that to me. Look at your guys."

Peniel smirked at him, and moments after he had pulled out a knife that was centimetres away from Jisung's neck.

"Move and this slices your throat."

Y/n turned around with widened his eyes, still keeping Minho's view blocked with her shoulder. Peniel saw this and smirked even wider, turning Jisung around with the knife still close to his neck.

Y/n got up, but halfway Peniel spoke up, "What I said to him applies to you too."

She froze, her heart beating out of her chest. She looked at Jisung who shaked his head slightly in a 'no' manner before looking over at Minho with worried eyes.

Y/n got the message and sat back down again, pulling Minho's head gently to her shoulder to block his view once again.

"Aww, he's gonna miss the fun" Peniel whined annoyingly. It grew cringe in all three of them, but Jisung was scared too. No, terrified. He knew Peniel was crazy, so he wasn't sure if he would actually cut him or not.

As if answering his question, Peniel closed the gap between the knife and Han's neck, slicing his throat. Not too deeply, but it was enough to make Jisung scream out of pain.

"JISUNG!!"

Peniel smirked one last time before letting Jisung go and leaving the scene.

Y/n quickly got up, ready to run after him, but Jisung grabbed onto her leg before she could do so.

"D-don't, we have evidence."

"What?"

He looked over at something past her, so she turned around to see what it was. A car?

"There's a black box camera there."

He groaned after a moment and so Y/n turned back around, only to widen her eyes when he saw the amount of blood on his neck.

She quickly looked over at Minho who was clearly in no state to be able to do anything. She then pulled out her phone and called 119. After explaining the situation to them, she put her phone back in her pocket and looked at Jisung who was in pain.

"J-Jisung..."

"I'm f-fine..." he looked over at Minho, looking at him worriedly.

Y/n sighed and got hold of his hand that was covering his neck, carefully removing it so she could see his wound. She cringed once she saw how bad it looked. It wasn't too deep, but it still looked almost fatal.

She untied the cardigan from around her waist and used it to pressure the wound. Jisung clenched his eyes shut in pain, letting out a shaky breath.