Chapter 18: Yunyun

Start from the beginning

Jack: Hello there~!

After the introduction, you offered Yunyun a handshake. She blushed that she never had a handshake from someone, she hesitated for a moment before handshaking you back.

(Y/N): Since we introduce yourself, we heard that you're a Crimson Demon in your introduction, yes?

Yunyun: Yes, and do you know about Crimson Demons?

Jack: Oh, we have a friend who's also a Crimson Demon and likes explosion spells.

Yunyun: Wait, you know Megumin?

(Y/N): Certainly.

Yunyun: Then you must be her party leader?

(Y/N): Not really. We have a party leader and we're his party members. 

Yunyun: Oh, I see. Is it alright if I come with you? Megumin and I were rivals in our village.

Jack: Rivals huh?

(Y/N): Well, since you know Megumin. We'll let you come with us.

Yunyun: Really?! Thanks!

Yunyun says with a happy look on her face as the three of you went back to Axel.

-Mini Time Skip-

After heading back to Axel as you got your reward before heading to the mansion.

(Y/N): Alright, this is the place.

Yunyun: Wow, this mansion looks really amazing...

Yunyun says with an awed look on her face.

Jack: Yeah, we live here. 

(Y/N): Before we could head inside. Yunyun, I want you to wait outside while I get Megumin, okay?

Yunyun: Sure, I can wait.

You nodded in acknowledgment as you and Jack ented the mansion.

Jack: We're home!

Jack says as Megumin exits out of the living room.

Megumin: Oh, welcome you two. How was the quest?

(Y/N): Eh, it's fine. Hey Megumin, you got a visitor from the Crimson Demon village.

Megumin: A visitor from my village?

Jack: Yeah, she's waiting outside.

Megumin: Let me see...

Megumin walks past you as she opens the door and sees Yunyun. 

Yunyun: I-It's been a long time, Megumin! Today is the day we finally settle our-

Megumin immediately closes the door which made Yunyun shock at this.

Megumin: I'd rather not.

Both you and Jack sweatdropped at this as Megumin was about to leave until there was a knock on the door.

Megumin sighs as she opens the door again, revealing to be Yunyun...again.

Yunyun: Hey, you can't just shut the door on me! That's rude!

Megumin: Who might you be, exactly?

Yunyun: Ehhh?!

That's when Kazuma came in.

Kazuma: Hey, what's up with the ruckus? *Sees Yunyun* Oh? Who is this?

Megumin:  Anyway, this is Yunyun. Daughter of the Crimson Demon's leader, and my self-proclaimed rival.