"On your left" (The Winter Soldier 2014)

Start from the beginning

"Woah!" the African man let's out as he notices the men all pass him.

...

As we now see the man continuing his morning run, Jack now zooms up to him, "On your left!"

"Uh--huh," the unknown man let's out, "On my left, go it."

Jack leads the pack now followed by Steve and John closely behind them as Steve and Jack give it all they have to remain in front.

...

As the sun is now up, the now tired chocolate skinned could now see John sprinting pass him, "Don't say it! Don't you dare say it--!"

"On your left," John says as he sprints pass the man followed by Steve and Jack, both not able to keep up with him anymore.

"Oh come on!" the dark skinned man groans out as Steve and Jack both try to catch up to John, whom was now a good ways ahead of them.

...

As the chocolate skinned man is resting catching his breath sitting by a tree Steve, John and Jack were just about finished with their run.

John seems unfazed whilst Steve and Jack were both surprisingly winded.

"John...those powers of yours are like a cheat code," Jack bends over, "...I hate it..."

John just smiles as he looks down at his watch, assessing how he did on his little race with Steve and Jack.

"I'd say I did pretty well, I managed to stay in the ZONE for a solid 30 minutes, not bad..." John nods to himself.

"Not bad? Oh please," a voice says and the three super enhanced humans look over to see the man from earlier by a tree, still trying to catch his breath.

The three S.H.I.E.L.D. agents all chuckle as they approach the tired and out of breath jogger.

"Need a medic?" Steve asks the man with a smile and the man laughs.

"I need a new set of lungs," he still tries to catch his breath, "Dude, you guys just ran like 26 miles in 30 minutes."

Steve, Jack and John all glance at one another before they look back to the unknown person.

"I guess we got a late start," Steve quips as they all smile.

"Oh, really? You should all be ashamed of yourselves. You should take another lap," the man hesitates for a moment before saying sarcastically, "Did you just take it? I assume you just took it."

Steve then notices the man's T-Shirt logo, "What unit you with?"

"58, Pararescue. But now I'm working down at the VA," the man lifts his hand for the enhanced soldier and assassins to shake, "Sam Wilson."

Steve gives Sam a hand to rise, "Steve Rogers."

Jack then shakes the man's hand, "Jack Smith."

John now introduces himself as well, "John Smith, nice to meet you, Sam."

"Likewise," Sam smiles before turning to Steve, "And I kind of put that together. Must have freaked you out coming home after the whole defrosting thing."