𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗶𝘅: a blast from the past

CHAPTER SIX: A BLAST FROM THE PAST▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

CHAPTER SIX:
A BLAST FROM THE PAST
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

CHAOS ERUPTS IN THE ANIMAL CLINIC as Derek, Stiles, and Elena all tried holding down a squirming Brett, "What the hell is happening to this kid?" Stiles asked as Elena looked towards the werewolf shaking on the table with poison oozing from his mouth.

Deaton walked around the metal table as he stood next to Derek, "He's been poisoned by a rare wolfsbane. I need to make an incision and you need to hold him as still as possible." He said, with a scalpel in hand.

"Hey, Derek, how about a little werewolf strength?" Stiles suggested, motioning down towards Brett.

"Yeah, I'm not the only one here with werewolf strength," Derek argues with an annoyed look plastered over his face while the huntress rolled her eyes at the boys' pointless argument.

Deaton holds the scalpel over Brett, looking at the group who was trying to hold him down, "If you can't hold him still, the incision might kill him."

The vet begins lowering the scalpel inches away from the shaking werewolf's chest, "Derek, he's slipping. I don't think I can hold him." Stiles spoke as Brett's eyes opened revealing his golden orbs instead of his regular blue. He timidly looks up at the group towering over him before pushing them away, causing Elena to harshly hit the wall behind her.

Stiles kneels next to the brunette who was now slowly sitting up, rubbing the back of her head. He carefully helps the girl back up to her feet as Brett looks around for a nearby exit. However, what he did not expect was to find his face coming in contact with someone's fist, knocking him out cold. "I guess I still have a little werewolf strength myself," Peter said, flashing his cold icy blue eyes at the group before changing them back to normal.

"Yeah, maybe more than a little," Derek replied while looking at his uncle up and down as the older Hale gave him a smirk.

Snapping Elena back into her thoughts was Stiles as he announced, "Hey, Doc, I don't think he's breathing." The three immediately knelt as Deaton carefully sliced through his chest, getting the poison out of his system.

The huntress took the werewolf's hand in her's, admiring his features as he laid peacefully on the floor, "Is he okay?" She asked, turning her head towards Deaton.

Deaton looked at the worried brunette and gave her a reassuring nod, "I think he'll be fine, but probably out for a while."

"Guys, can you hear that? I think he's saying something," Stiles says as the three on the floor lean down to the mumbling werewolf below them.