𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗼: money heist

CHAPTER TWO:MONEY HEIST▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

CHAPTER TWO:
MONEY HEIST
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

THE CALAVERA GIRL STOOD NEXT TO the strawberry blonde, rain falling from the sky as the two waited for the alpha and human to bring the newly changed boy into the animal clinic they stood in front of. Scott gently placed him over his shoulders and carried him inside while Elena held the door for the four teens shortly following behind them. The McCall boy carefully laid him down on the metal table as the others stood around, waiting for the vet.

Soon enough, a dark-skinned man with little to no hair entered the room to inspect the young boy. Elena leaned over to the alpha, "Who's he?" She questioned, gesturing to the man.

"Elena, this is Deaton," Scott started with before Stiles interrupted him.

"He's basically our Yoda."

Elena looked at Stiles with confusion plastered all over her face, "Yo - who?"

Stiles rubbed his forehead, unamused at what he just heard her say, "Scott, how are you so sure we can trust her? She hasn't even seen Star Wars. And not to mention she threw a knife thing at mine and Lydia's head!" He exclaimed towards his alpha.

Elena rolled her eyes, "Firstly, it's just a movie, and secondly, it was a dagger."

"Just a mov-,"

"Wow," Deaton announced, interrupting the human and causing all eyes to fall on him.

"Wow?" Stiles asked, completely forgetting about the argument he was just in, "Wow as in, 'I've seen this before and I know exactly what to do,' kind of wow? Because that's the kind of wow we were hoping for," He finished with.

"I think you might be overestimating my abilities," Deaton told him as Lydia grabbed his hand.

"He's cold. Really cold," She said, making Deaton pick up his other hand to see for himself.

Elena looked towards the alpha since she heard him sigh before speaking, "Do you think this is permanent?"

Deaton opened Derek's eyelids and flashed a light into his pupils, "I'm not sure a medical diagnosis is even adequate. This is well beyond my experience," He stated.

"So what do we do with him?" Stiles asked.

"Until he wakes up. Probably not much. It might be best to leave him with me. He'll be safe here." Deaton told the four teenagers.

"You mean from Kate?" Stiles questioned, trying to grasp what the vet was implying.

Deaton turned to face him, "If she's alive and she is what you say she is, she won't be able to walk past that gate."

"Why would she want to do this to him?" Lydia asked this time, shaking her head.

Elena sighed, "Knowing Kate, it's probably for a reason that won't be any good for anyone but her."