𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲: wrong target

CHAPTER FIVE: WRONG TARGET▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

CHAPTER FIVE:
WRONG TARGET
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

ELENA STOOD AT HER LOCKER AND pulled out the textbooks she needed for her next class as her brother stood next to her, explaining what all the pack had found out, "Which means the killer is on the team." He finishes, looking at his sister and waiting for her reaction.

She casually turned to her brother, "And you guys still want to play? Even if a freaking assassin could kill you." She says, not sure if they were all extremely brave, or if they all needed a head examination.

Marcos shrugs, "Well technically they aren't after me." His sister mentally rolls her eyes at his comment, but before she could reply a voice caught her attention, shouting through the school's hallway was Mason Hewitt as he quickly sped after Liam Dunbar who looked like he wanted to punch anything in sight.

Elena closes her locker and grabs her brother's hand, pulling him and following where the two freshmen had gone. The twins found themselves outside, a huge crowd swarming around the scene that was about to go down, "Who the hell is that?" Marcos asks, causing the huntress to squint and see who he was talking about.

The girl was in shock when she recognized those dazzling blue eyes, "Brett?" She questions and quickly grabs ahold of Marcos's hand again, pulling him closer to the two boys. They pushed through the crowd until they finally found Mason whose eyes were glued on the two. Brett towered over Liam with an unamused look plastered on both of their faces.

"I'm guessing they don't like each other," Marcos said, causing Brett to look over at both the Calavera's. His face softening when he sees the brunette he had rescued yesterday. Elena shifts uncomfortably as she feels Mason and Marcos staring at her too.

Taking the attention away from the huntress was Liam as he spoke, "I just wanted to say..." He started with an enraged look all over his face. "Have a good game," He finished, extending his hand to the other blue-eyed boy who stood in front of him.

Brett laughed as his teammates did too, causing Elena to feel something grow in the pit of her stomach, disappointment. "That's cute, Liam. Is that what they told you to say in Anger Management? Apologize and everything's fine? You demolished Coach's car."

"I paid for it," Liam replied, causing Elena to bite the bottom of her lip, not wanting this to go on for much longer.

Brett nodded, "Yeah, you're going to pay for it. We're gonna break you in half out there. And it's gonna be all your fault." He emphasizes, causing Liam to clench his fist tightly as blood spilled through his closed knuckles.

Scott and Stiles quickly ran over to the freshman as they were watching from afar, "Hey, what's going on prep students? Welcome to our little public high school. How you doing? Stiles. That's a firm handshake you got there. Uh, we're very excited for the scrimmage tonight. Uh, but Let's keep it clean, all right? No rough stuff out there. All right, see you on the field. Go." He finishes, turning back to Liam and Scott pushing them away from the scene.