Sheffield: I have returned.

Edinburgh: Welcome How did you go?

Sheffield: Enemy planes are patrolling, we can't escape for now as they found out we are hiding here, the empire is also receiving assistance from Iron Blood.

Edinburgh: (Scared) What are we going to do?

Sheffield: For now we will wait, the headquarters knows about our situation, we just have to wait for them to rescue us, but I doubt that those of the empire will remain with their arms crossed.

Edinburgh freaks out just like Akashi trembles more with fear, Edinburgh to assuage her panic, makes tea and serves Sheffield and Akashi.

Edinburgh: (Points to the mental cube) Do you think they'll let us go if we give them that?

Sheffield: You are very naive, of course they will not let us.

Akashi: (panic) If they catch me they'll make me Shamisen!

They both scream in panic and Sheffield continues to drink her tea calmly.

In the empire's fleet all the ships have their cannons pointed towards the island, they only wait for the reports from the aircraft carriers and turn the island into a hell, on the deck of a Fuso Shokaku class battleship this somewhat doubtful.

Shokaku: Are those ships safe? Won't the siren take them back?

Zuikaku: According to Akagi, as long as Orochi is the host, we can't lose control.

Shokaku approaches her little sister.

Shokaku: Akagi, what are you planning?

Zuikaku: (Confused) Sister?

Shokaku: I feel a bit uncomfortable with those sinister guys.

Zuikaku just laughs uncomfortably, on the other side of the ship Takao waits firmly next to her sword to go into action as soon as she is ordered.

Takao: I have failed and let the enemy escape, I must clear my name ... WA! Atago?

Atago jokingly approaches her sister and begins to hug her, making Takao moan in surprise and her serious face goes to waste.

Atago: You are very tense, let me give you a relaxing massage.

Takao: (uncomfortable) Hey! Waiting! Let go!

Her pleas are not heard by her crazy hugging little sister, although Takao is stronger than her sister Atago, she can't deal now because Takao weakened, since Atago was exploiting Takao's sensitive points, Ayanami sees this open-mouthed show.

Atago: Oh? Ayanami do you want some of my massages?

Ayanami: (Raises her hand) I would like to but I respectfully decline.

In that carelessness, Takao was able to regain control and throws a punch at Atago, but she dodges.

Takao: (annoyed) Where the hell are you touching me? We are on a mission get serious!

Atago: Yes! I will do that. By the way, how is the island?

Zuikaku's planes are on patrol on the island.

Zuikaku: It is an island in ruins, there are many perfect hiding places to hide, the search is not easy.

Yamashiro: What if we bomb the island?

Fusou: Remember that the mission is to rescue Akashi who is hostage and recover the black cube, we cannot bomb indiscriminately, we could kill our compatriot.