(★) 𝕓𝕣𝕠𝕜𝕖ᵖˡᵘˢ-ᶠᵒᵘʳ

Start from the beginning

"O-okay," she quietly agreed, feeling Shinsou kiss the back of her neck before nuzzling his head against hers. His hand traveled over her tummy, slightly lifting up the shirt that she was wearing before dipping into the elastic of her shorts. Korei wasn't wearing any underwear so it just made things a lot easier for her boyfriend. As his long fingers parted her folds and felt just how wet she was, Korei did her best to fix her labored breathing. She didn't want to alert Denki of what was happening, feeling absolutely horrible for being horny while he's fucking distressed, but she couldn't help it! When Shinsou's pressing up against her back, kissing her neck, and putting his hand down her pants: she can't just say no! There was just no way that was going to happen, especially not when they were preparing to have sex right before Denki came over! Instead of overthinking everything and ruining her experience, she decided to just focus on how good it felt.

Unbeknownst to the two, Denki was a light sleeper. He actually overheard their very short conversation and was contemplating getting up to leave. However, the idea that Shinsou and Korei wanted this, changed his mind. That perverted side of him that most people sort of ignored really got the best of him. So he continued to lay his head against Korei's soft chest, listening to her hushed whimpers and Shinsou's quiet praise. Flustered, he hugged Korei tighter, now able to hear how loudly her heart was beating in her chest.

Korei detangled one hand from Denki's hair, quickly grabbing onto her boyfriend's wrist as she quietly explained that there was a possibility that their blond friend was waking up. Shinsou groaned, grumbling to Korei that she was just anxious. Denki heard him console her and ease her right back to what they were doing. What should he do? Should he let them know that he was awake? No, what if they thought he was a freak? He wanted to hear them do what they were doing, but he also kind of wanted to join in... The only thing stopping him was the fact that he didn't know if they would be okay with it! That right there should have been his sign to stop being a creep but he couldn't! Could anyone even really blame him? I mean, if the two people that you constantly fantasized about were getting in on in the same bed as you, wouldn't you do the exact same thing that he was? Wouldn't you? Just say yes so that Denki doesn't feel even more guilty about it.

"T-toshi, I'm g-gonna—" she was cut off by Shinsou hushing her. Denki wasn't sure what had happened but he knew that Korei was now whining about something. The deep chuckle that could only belong to Shinsou, unless there was a demon in the room, made Denki feel all types of ways. "That's not fair, Toshi! You can't just do that!"

"But I did," he teased her and Denki had to keep a snicker to himself. The snarkiness in Shinsou's tone was so amusing to the blond! He's never heard so much emotion be expressed by the insomniac. "We don't wanna wake Kaminari up, do we? He wouldn't like that very much." And like an idiot, he had to answer.

"Oh, I don't mind," his words were muffled against Korei's chest, prompting the chubby girl to squeak and turn all shades of red. Fuck, he didn't mean to do that. "Shiiit..." he cursed himself, pulling away from Korei and sitting up a bit to look at his friends. Shinsou didn't have any expression on his face, but Korei was so embarrassed that it made him feel insanely bad. "I-I...um...sorry?" Would this ruin the friendship? Probably. He should have just gotten up and left! Or pretended he was asleep until they were finished so he could keep them! He didn't want to lose his friends!

"H-how long?" Korei asked, her hand clutching at Shinsou's wrist. The purple-haired male still had his hand stuffed in her pants, that much was very evident to Denki, and Shinsou wasn't planning on removing it. Denki confessed that he had been awake for quite a bit, his gaze continuing to jump right back to where Shinsou's hand was. Korei wanted to tell him to stop that, but she also...liked it.