Interesting Team Up

"Talk"
'Thought'
*Action*
<<ABILITIES/WEAPONS>>
Eagle Droid Speaking: Bep Bep Brrrrb
_______________________
As soon as Cad Bane saw the 6 maids entering the bar, he knew that something was going to happen. After hearing this "Alpha" maid finish her proposal, he wondered what the job would be. But, in the end, all that mattered was that he got paid. Getting annoyed of the crowd that prevented him from approaching the women, he drew his blaster and shot a few blasts into the ceiling.
Approaching the maids, he started talking, "You must have some "Master," to send their 'Maids' to such a dangerous place filled with a lot of deadly people that could kill you without mercy. On top of that, you walk in with enough cash to last a few lifetimes."
Alpha, the one he assumed was the leader, asked him a question: "Does that mean you refuse our Lord's request?"
Cad Bane grinned as he slightly lifted his hat and bit his toothpick. "Heh. Tell your "Lord" that Cad Bane accepts the job."
Alpha then turned to the smaller maids that brought in the wooden chest and ordered them to pack up the chest. She turned to him and introduced herself once again, "Thank you, Cad Bane, for accepting our Lord's request. As I have stated before, my name is Yuri Alpha. If you would follow me, I will take you to our Lord."
Nodding to the request, Cad Bane followed Alpha as she turned around and walked out of the bar, followed by the rest of the 5 maids. Now, let's see who their "Lord" is...
---------------------------
After entering the ship, Cad Bane was intrigued. Since the maids had a wooden chest full of valuables, he assumed that their "Lord" would live a luxurious life. However, the ship they were now standing in was rather average looking. Not putting any more thought into it, Cad Bane got ready to meet their "Lord."
After Alpha had led him through the ship, they finally arrived at the entrance to what he assumed was the office of their Lord. Alpha politely knocked on the door three times, waiting for a response. After a second, a response came from within the room.
"Enter."
Alpha opened the door and proceeded to bow before her "Lord." Cad Bane, while not bowing, tipped his hat. One word described the man in front of him: Powerful. Cad Bane, due to his years of experience in bounty hunting, could tell when a man was powerful, and their Lord was one such being.
The maid's Lord was dressed in strange clothes that Bane didn't recognize before. They could only be described as a red pinstripe suit. He also had the same mask the other maids had on. Before Bane could analyze his client more, the maid named Alpha spoke.
"My Lord, I completed your request and presented to you Cad Bane, a bounty hunter who accepted your request."
The man responded in a very calm and regal tone, "Very good. You are dismissed. And please tell Delta to come to my office immediately."
Alpha bowed and left the room, closing the door behind her. This left the bounty hunter and the client alone.
Silence reigned for a few seconds in the room as Cad Bane could feel the man analyzing him. After a couple more seconds,
The man stood up from his chair and introduced himself."Good Evening. I am known as Jaldabaoth. I must thank you for accepting my request." The man named Jaldabaoth said as he politely bowed.
Cad Bane, in response, tipped his hat and said, "Cad Bane at your service. I'll take on any job...for the right price."
Jaldabaoth then sat back in his chair, and looked at Cad Bane for a second before knocking was heard at the door.
Jaldabaoth responded with another "Come in."
The maid bowed and said, "Delta reporting."
Cad Bane looked at the maid that walked in. She was one of the short maids that brought in the chest at the bar. He noticed accessories with military camouflage patterns, along with more camouflage on her attire. She also seemed to have a white blaster at her waist.
Jaldabaoth then began speaking again after Delta entered, "Excuse the interruption. As I was saying, bounty hunter Cad Bane, I have need of your services."
Cad Bane responded with a quick "I'm listening."
Jaldabaoth continued, "You see, I have been disconnected from the galaxy for a long time.
I want you to gather information with Delta from the Republics, Jedi, and Separatists. You may also have more objectives depending on the information Delta is looking for. She has been outfitted with a state-of-the-art slicing device that will gather the information."
"That is a rather interesting and difficult request. It would require me to... triple my normal rates."
Jaldabaoth quickly responded, "Your price is of no concern to me, as long as the mission is completed."
Cad Bane then thought about the job for a second, before accepting the job.
Jaldabaoth then stood up from his chair and placed multiple items on top of the desk. Cad Bane could only look at these items with intrigue and curiosity.
As Jaldabaoth started talking, Cad Bane listened for an explanation of the items.
"The items on top of the table will help you with your job. These items and weapons are all geared towards stealth. This weapon will be able to stun any target and put them to sleep for 24 hours. I will only provide you two of these, so use them sparingly. I will also give you three smoke bombs, that will blind the enemies' vision. This will work on technology, meaning heat vision will be prevented. This scroll will turn you invisible for a period of 1 hour. I will provide you with 3 of these scrolls for emergency use. However, be sure to not make any noise, as it only turns you invisible, not muting any sound you make. Furthermore, attacking while invisible will disable the effect immediately. Lastly, I will provide you with 3 [Message] scrolls. These are the most important items on this list. After using the scrolls, you will be directly connected to Alpha. You will contact her when you are ready for immediate pickup, or when you wish to relay important information immediately to me.
Now that I described what these items do, I will describe how to use them. The weapon merely needs to be aimed and fired at the target. To fire the weapon, you merely need to press the trigger. These scrolls are also very easy to use. You merely throw the scrolls into the air, and say the name of the scroll. For the invisibility scrolls, you will state [Invisibility] while for the message scrolls, you will say [Message]. I am sure that these items will prove very useful to you."
As Jaldabaoth finished explaining the items, Cad Bane was silently processing the information. While these items didn't look technologically advanced, the descriptions of them made up for their weird appearance.
Before Cad Bane to respond, Jaldabaoth added in a threat that almost made Cad Bane shiver, "If these items happen to be lost or stolen, there will be a heavy punishment towards you. Of course, this will also mean that your payment is void."
While seemingly threatened, Cad Bane responded by saying, "Sure, sure. As long as I get paid, it makes no difference to me."
Cad Bane felt the heavy atmosphere disappear. While Jaldabaoth had a mask on, Bane could tell that he was smiling. Wanting to start his new job immediately, Cad Bane said, "Mind if I get started? I'll send you the amount of credits I want for this job."
Jaldabaoth quickly responded in affirmation and excused both Delta and Cad Bane.
Cad Bane turned towards Delta and said, "We'll discuss our first target on my ship, The Xanadu Blood."
Delta nodded in affirmation as they both walked towards the start of a new journey.
---------------------------
As soon as Delta and Cad Bane left the spaceship, Demiurge called the remaining Pleiades. As soon as everyone entered the room, Demiurge began talking.
"I hope you all remember the conversation we had before. We must minimize the use of magic in our mission. The Force has proven to be a force with unpredictable abilities. Our true identities and our relationship to Lord Momonga and Nazarick can not be connected."
"Understood, Lord Demiurge," replied the eldest Pleiades member, Yuri Alpha.
"Excellent," Demiurge said as a grin started to appear on his face. "Everything is going according to Lord Momonga's plan. Be useful to Lord Momonga and enact his plan to perfection. Soon, everything will be our Master's to own and control. The Separatists, Republic, Jedi and Sith are merely pawns in our Master's grand plan."
At this, everyone in the room smiled. Soon, the galaxy will know who the true ruler is.
_______________________
This could definitely be it's own thing, 'Bane And The Pleiades', imagine all the adventure they could have hehe~
(BTW, they main thing they're gonna still is Jedi stuff, Clone stuff, and droids/technology stuff, of course there will be more, but thats the main thing they'll steal)

/People Who Can Hurt Nazarick Pt.3\
-The Ones.
-Zillo Beasts.
-Galen Marek.
-Darth Nihilus.
-Dorsk 81.
-Naga Sadow.
-Darth Sion.
-Attack Formation Beta Zero/Nuke The Entire Planet.
(BTW, I know that a few of these people are big 'Players' in the Star Wars, I might of missed a few, and I will include some of them, unfortunately I do not know if some of these characters are either alive, dead, or non canon during the Clone Wars)

((BTW BTW, sorry if this writing style looks different, I am currently partnering up with another writer by the name of 'MaxPandaSurvivor', of course we're still planning and working out the finer details, but at the moment, expect changes for this story, but don't worry, the story should still be the same either way, but now I have a friend who will give me personal advice and certain directions, twank u wuv u, please give Maxie your kindness~))