Separatists

"Talk"
'Thought'
*Action*
<<ABILITIES/WEAPONS>>
Eagle Droid Speaking: Bep Bep Brrrrb
_______________________
*After demand were met, and maybe another hour of two of talking smaller details of their new found unique relationship, plus also trading a few information here and there with one another, the meeting has finally ends with Momonga and Padme shaking hands*

"Thank you Lord Momonga, for coming here and forming a peaceful relationship with us, I hope this will last long between us.”
*Padme smiles in satisfaction while the Jedi's lets out sigh of relief, all very glad to make peace and not make any war*

“As do I, Senator Amidala, in fact, as a sign of good faith.”
*Momonga, after a giving a friendly handshake, let's go and reached into his sleeve, secretly opening his <Item Box>, and pulled out a few item and laid them on the table, which caught everyone's attention*

“I have gifts for everyone!~”
*Momonga, secretly hopes that these random trash items will be enough to earn their trust even, he really doesn't want any bad blood between them or have any chance of their peace ruin in any way*

“For you, Senator Amidala, I give you two <Horns Of The Goblin General>, blow on this and it will summon a group of Goblins that will serve and protect you.”
*Momonga then hands over two pair of horns to the Young Lady, who carefully takes it and looked at the item with great amazement, as did the Jedi's, to think such simple trinkets held such unique abilities*

“O-Oh my, you really shouldn't have, I'm flattered.”
*Padme held onto her gift and bow her head in appreciation, to which the Ruler Of Nazarick waved his hand dismissively, as if saying thanks was unneeded*

“As for Master Yoda, I offer you the <Cane Of Sinner & Purity>, not only will it help you walk better, but also offer a few defense and offense abilities that may help you in the future.”
*Momonga then gives the Old Master a walking cane, which had a white and black mix color on the shaft and a grey sphere gem on the tip, and while the small green alien could sense the dark power mix into the pure weapon, he understood that it wasn't evil, just nature*

“Powerful weapon you give me, use responsibly, I shall.”
*Yoda smiles and bows his head in thanks, the Hidden Undead King tried not to laugh when he said ‘Powerful', but luckily he calms down and moves on*

“Next, Jedi Kenobi, I present to you the <Ring Of 10 Blessing>, a special item that will allow you to use and control 10 elemental powers, I hope this will be useful to you in the long run.”
*Momonga then gives the 2nd Oldest Jedi a lovely looking ring with a black/white color while the gem looked likes a rainbow, to which he took and analyze it*

“Such a lovely and no doubt expensive piece of jewelry, I'll be sure to handle it with care.”
*Obi Wan couldn't help but admire it, and after giving a good glance, he puts it on his finger and shivers a little, feeling both the power and the ring adjust and fit properly on his body, to which did interest the Skeletal Lord,  but said nothing and focus on the last person in the room*

“And lastly, Anakin Skywalker, you strike me as a fellow who loves a good fight, so I gift you the <Red Moonlight Razor>, a unique sword that could rival your <Lightsaber>, I hope you use it well.”
*Momonga hands over a sword to the Youngest <Force> User out of the three, to which the young man takes and held up, taking out the sword from its sheath, noticing the red crystal blade, which did make a few tense up, but said nothing, knowing it wasn't ‘THAT’ kind of weapon*

“Huh, rival my, ‘<Lightsaber>’, huh? I'll be the judge of that once I meet a few droids in the battle field~”
*Anakin gave the magic sword a few test swing, noting how light yet strong it was, to which he liked, the Servants of the Overlord didn't like the man's attitude, but the Ruler Of Nazarick didn't mind it, he likes the feeling to be treated like a normal person instead of a God King, it still made him sigh in exhaustion*