Chapter 15: Let's Get Ready to Rumble

Start from the beginning

__________________________________________________________________________________

"Is my brother aware that I have been found?"

I start unrolling my right sleeve cuff and rubbing my wrist.

"Blaise!"

"On our official report, it is stated you ran away and were never recovered."

"Why has not my brother been informed that I am alive?"

I suck cold air through my teeth, shivering in the process.

"I don't know what to tell him."

"But you have a way to reunite us." Sakura's voice is cheerful yet stern.

I continue rubbing my wrist and avoiding eye contact. After a minute passes, I look over my shoulder.

"I am working on it, yes. Now come here." I hold my wrist out for Sakura; when her teeth come out, I gulp softly.

While walking out of the parking lot, I put my hand out, stopping Sakura in her tracks. Before the figures turn around, I wipe the red stripe from my flesh. Satoru smiles and gestures for us to follow him.

With Sakura and Satoru leading the way, Suguru looks over at me and whispers, "Your secret is safe with us." I shift my eyes toward him for a split second and smile.

By the time we arrive on campus, it feels a lot later than six. And to make things even better...

"There you three are. And who is the hooded individual behind you?"

"She is...."

"My question was directed to Gojo and Geto. And what happened to our wrist, Santa-Clara? Come over here person with their hood up." Gakuganji gestures for Sakura to walk toward him.

She looks at me, refusing to let go of my arm. I nod my head and pull her to my side. Suguru steps in between Gakuganji and me while Satoru stands behind Sakura.

"My roommate is shy. We will see you later..." I step to the left and walk away.

"Get back here, young lady. We have a meeting to attend and your...roommate can wait for you at the dorms. Some of your personal belongings have been brought to campus."

"Why don't you make me?" I glare at the Kyoto Principal while squinting my eyes. The veil between my heart and stomach slowly peels away.

"Do not cause a scene. This is not Abitha School for Young Minds. Things run differently here at Jujutsu Tech."

"Is that a threat?" I push Sakura behind me and face Gakuganji head-on. Satoru steps between us, putting his hands out.

"We are all a bit emotional right now. Suguru escort Sakura to the dorms. The kid and I will attend this... meeting together."

The way Satoru says meeting makes my skin crawl. And him staring at the principal does not help either.

"Very well. We are meeting in the same place as before."

Once Gakuganji walks off, I let go of Sakura's hand. My heart rate slows down to a normal rhythm, making the veil go up.

"Sakura, who would you prefer to hang out with?"

My question causes her to latch onto my arms. I catch my balance without falling to the ground.

"I want to come with you, Blaise. Being on this campus makes me uncomfortable. "

"I don't feel that is a wise idea. And if you are worried about the other vampire that is here, he is behind bars. The probability of him breaking out is low."