Chapter 3 *TW*

(TW: Drug Use & Sexual References)

    "Guys it's 7:30, the rave started at 6. If y'all didn't take so long to get ready, we wouldn't have missed my favorite artist." Victoria said, in a very condescending and very angry tone. "Y'all owe me a drink, each."

  Steven and Jonathan roll their eyes and groan as they exit the RV. Jennifer walks behind Victoria and wraps her arms around her, "What if I get you something better than a drink?" She asks this as she swings around and lands on her lap. They start to kiss a little passionately when Victoria pulls back with the biggest smiles. "So, you got me a puppy?" Jennifer laughs, winks, and gives her a wicked grin.

    "Yeah, I'm the dog!" Jennifer does her best cute little growl and bites Victoria on the neck.

    "You better be careful little one, before I bring out the toys so we can play." Victoria teased.

    "And great minds think alike." Jennifer whispered in her ear as they exit the RV. 

    "Wait a minute, did you..?" Victoria realizing it too late, just smiles and shakes her head.

  The rave was magical, to say the least. It started with the funny sticky tongue tags making the colors look so beautiful and bright. That can make you feel the waves of light and sound hitting your body with the mix of the drinks your body gives into the waves, dancing and floating at the same time, Magical. 

Jonathan guiding everyone to the front of the stage, right up on the rail, and like a social butterfly began befriending everyone around us. We later found him headbanging with a group of guys we'd met earlier. One of them just couldn't keep their eyes off of Jonathan, almost like a wolf staring at its' prey. He wanted Jonathan, and he couldn't hide it, even if he tried.  He even went as far as calling him, 

    "Johnny Boy," It made him smile and feel warm inside, but wasn't sure if it was mutual attraction or just the warm funny feeling of mixing mushrooms with alcohol?

  As the night went on, Steven eventually found his potential girl of the night named, "Marii Cooks like "Marie", but sounds more like "Mary"." She told him.

  She was wearing a colorful assortment of clothing with a simple light blue frizzy skirt and lance highs. 

    "My weakness," Steven thought, as he's body assured his "type".  Marii walking seductively towards him.

    "You like my outfit?" Marii knew exactly what she was doing, and how she'll like to do it.

Steven trying his best to keep his cool and not to turn red, like he normally does. Apart from knowing that he did not want to give the ego booster to Jonathan for picking out his outfit & catching the eyes from many gorgeous women. "Oh this, ok, just something my roommate picked out. Didn't want to be too extra, you know?"

  Marii liked that answer. She vibed with it. They got drinks and walked to a little bit of a quieter part of the desert, so it wouldn't interrupt them talking. "Where are we going?" she giggled. 

    "A Whole New World!" Steven sang and looked back with his hand out. She laughed as he helped her up the hill they were climbing. Few more steps and "Wow, it's practically an areal view of the whole rave," Marii said in complete wonderment. Steven wanted her to smile..he was on a streak, as he turned backed and watched the show and the people from a distance. He can clearly see Jonathan enjoying his life on the rail. In the middle of a sentence, Steven kept getting distracted by the lights, that were... what seemed like...

    "Hey is that Victoria and, and, HEY!" Steven stood up in terror and started rushing down the hill.