"What you wanna do baby?" He looked up at her, and she rose up, pulling her dress over her head.

She climbed off of him, laying back on her bed.

"Wassup Nene talk to me, what you want?" He smirked, pulling his sweats off, and getting between her legs.

"You. Fuck me please." She said, and he smiled.

He dipped his head down, holding her waist.

He took her clit in his mouth, sucking on it, making her back arch up off the bed.

He slipped two fingers inside her, her juices already coating his fingers.

"Kentrell I don't want that, I wanna fuck." She moaned, and he chuckled.

He pulled his fingers out of her, putting them in his mouth. He groaned at the taste, looking down at her as she bit her lip.

He put his fingers back in her, before pulling them out, and putting them to her mouth.

"Suck it off baby." He mumbled, and she grabbed his hand, doing what he asked.

Kentrell slammed into her as she did so, making her scream.

"Shit, hold up mama. Let me up baby." Kentrell grunted as her pussy hugged him like a glove.

He didn't wanna nut too fast, so he halted his movements.

Kailani squeezed around him, and he threw his head back, nutting in her.

"Kailani I told you not to fucking do that, man fuck." Kentrell closed his eyes as his dick throbbed.

Kailani smirked, loving the effect she had on him.

"You don't fucking listen, Ima show you." Kentrell pushed her legs back, putting her feet by her head, and he slammed into her, making her gasp.

"Fuck, Kentrell, hold on." She whimpered as he touched her spot with every stroke.

"Nah cause youn listen. Hold yo legs Kailani." He told her, and she moaned, grabbing her ankles.

Kentrell rubbed against her clit, speeding up his already quick pace.

He kept slamming in her, and she let tears fall down her face as she loudly moaned.

Kentrell smirked watching her face scrunch up, before he moaned, feeling her tighten around him.

"Kailani, baby, chill the fuck out with that." He grunted, and she whined.

"Fuck, I'm cumming." She cried, and Kentrell rubbed against her clit, using his other hand to press his thumb in her ass.

Kailani's eyes rolled back before she came, and Kentrell groaned.

"That's what the fuck I'm talm' bout." He smirked, releasing his nut in her.

He continued fucking her as both of them had an orgasm.

"Hell nah, keep yo eyes on me Kailani." He told her, and she moaned.

She locked eyes with him, biting her bottom lip.