Chapter 11: The Brothers' Domains part 2

(Asta's p.o.v.)

I had just named my domain, and everyone was complimenting on how well it fits. I released the technique and then Gojou said, "Good job, Asta, and now, it's Liebe's turn to lay out a domain." Liebe nodded and began to spread out his cursed energy and the form his domain took was a forest of black dead trees, the sky was crimson red,( like in Fushiguro's domain) and the moon was a jet black crescent. It looked like we were all teleported straight to hell. "A very morbid appearance for a domain. I would even say that it's a representation of your grieving heart." Gojou said. "I believe your right, Gojou. Even after so many years, I'm probably still grieving over our mom's death." Liebe said with a sad expression. Gojou said, "Sorry for bringing it up." Liebe replied, "It's fine."

(Liebe's p.o.v.)

I had put up my domain, and I had to come up with a name for it. I carefully look around the landscape, thinking of what would be a fitting name, when I noticed that there was dead rotting fruit at the base of the tree. Then, I figured out what to call my domain.

"A forest of death from a world of suffering, a land where karma is reversed, where death brings life and life brings death, the name of this land is Domain Expansion: Karmic Orchard of Purgatory"

Gojou replied to the name, "Nice!! That name fits the domain to a 'T'" Yuji, Todo, and Megumi all said that they agreed. Asta said ,"That name suits more than anything else, good thinking Liebe." I replied, "Thanks, brother." I released my technique and then Gojou said, "Alright, now that you both know how to layout your domains, all you have to do now is imbue them with your curse techniques." Gojou taught us how to imbue techniques into our domains, it wasn't easy but after 4 months we mastered how to imbue techniques. With this trick in mind, we thought that we could later imbue techniques into our cursed tools. But, that would come at another time.

After Asta and I had completed our domains, Gojou sent us on a mission that hopefully we would be able to see our ultimate techniques in action. Gojou explained the mission, "Boys, there's a prison Heart Kingdom where reports of a cursed womb had been sighted, though it hasn't matured yet, apparently over 100 inmates have been reported dead, and they all have been torn to pieces. Your mission is to go to prison and exorcise any and all cursed spirits inside, but be aware that the cursed womb is still there and it might turn into a Special Grade cursed spirit." We were both shocked by what Gojou just said. We may have to face a Special Grade. You would expect me and Asta to be scared at the thought, but we weren't. Instead we were excited that we might be able to fight the strongest class of curse spirit. Gojou added, "By the way, the queen of Heart Kingdom watches over everything in the borders of her country, anyone with magic will immediately be detected once they cross the border, but you two don't have magic, so you can slip in undetected, however, don't let your guard down, the country is still being monitored." We nodded and went to our room to suit up. With our uniforms on we set out for our mission. It took us 3 weeks to reach the Heart Kingdom border. We found an entry point, and proceeded to make our way to the reported prison, to begin our mission. Before, we entered Heart Kingdom, I went back inside the grimoire, so that I wouldn't sound the alarm. After all, a devil walking into a town would cause chaos, trust me I know. Anyway, we moved to the prison and made sure we didn't get spotted.

(Asta's p.o.v.)

We finally arrived at the prison, and noticed that the Heart Kingdom's magic knights were there, some of them were carrying mutilated corpses out of the front gate. It would seem they encountered curse spirits inside. I saw one magic knight, approach a man with black hair, who I assume is the commander. I snuck closer to try and hear their conversation. The magic knight said, "Master Gaja, it's a nightmare inside. Almost everyone who goes in dies, those who do manage to come back alive, say that as soon as they walk in the cell block, the entire location changes to what looks like a massive underground cavern." The man named Gaja replied, "Strange, it would seem like some type of spacial magic was set up at the entrance of the cell block." Gaja was wrong, the curse spirit had set up it's innate domain at the cell block of the prison. Meaning this curse is quite powerful, it might even be Special Grade. Gaja said to his men, "I'll report this to the queen, until she makes her decision on how to proceed, no one goes inside prison. Is that understood?!" The magic knights saluted him and Gaja left to report to the queen. I managed to slip past the knights, and make my way to the building, once I got there, I made a sign with my hand, and proceeded to put up my veil.

Emerge from darkness blacker still, purify that which is impure.

The sky began turning dark and I went inside the prison. I walked in and closed a door behind me, and Liebe finally came back out and we made our way to the cell block. We arrived and walked through the door and what the Heart Kingdom knight said was dead-on, the innate domain was a massive cavern. Me and Liebe drew our cursed tools and put up our guards for when the cursed spirit appears. And after just 3 minutes of wondering around the domain, the curse appeared before us. It was a humanoid with 4 eyes and pure white skin. We could tell from amount of cursed energy it has, that it was Indeed a Special Grade. The curse turned to us and smile a creepy smile. Liebe and I raised our weapons quickly and prepared for the moment it charges.