Chapter 42

I laughed hysterically as I eyed Adrien's reflection on a squiggly looking mirror. His arms were buff, waist Sinched, and his legs looked short and skinny..

"Who are you? Johnny Bravo?" I joked, doubling in laughter as he flexed his arms jokingly. "The next one.. the next one!" I called, wiping the tear off the corner of my eye

"Hey! Come on, let's do this one together.." he called, motioning for me to join him in the corridor of Mirrors. I shook my head, excited to see how I would look like in the reflections, but not as excited as seeing Adrien's and laugh.. "_(Y/N).." he coaxed. I snorted taking his extended hand as he sidestepped in front of another mirror, dragging me infront of the mirror he faced just a second ago.. I held back a snort "You're short" Adrien choked, as he laughed heartily..

"You beanstalk!" I retorted. As I glanced over to his stretched out reflection, before giggling at my own. My entire torso was buffed out, my head mushed and my legs adorably stout, I giggled, flexing like how Adrien did, only mine didn't have the same feel as his, though, the impact was shared as we both bursted out laughing.

~~~~~

        I bursted out laughing as Adrien screeched, pulling away from a "ghost" that popped out of nowhere. I grabbed his hand before he could rush away, pulling his head down to my shoulder trying to quell his shaking form.

"It's not funny!" He called out as his arms wrapped themselves around my waist.

"Take deep breaths dummy.." I called, stroking his fluffly blond hair. I could feel large puffs of air, and I could feel a small smile tug on my lips, waving at the ghosts who tried to scare the poor boy.

"Let's not go to any more horror houses from now on.." he uttered as he pulled away from me. Flinching again as he made eye contact with a statue of a witch.

"No promises.." I teased..

~~~~~

        I looked up to the Basketball ring, grimmacing when I realized how far it was from the ground. Glancing worriedly at Adrien who confidently dribbled the ball..

"No goodluck?" He questioned, it was weird how he was the one playing and yet he's the one comforting me. I shook my head with a chuckle

"Win something good and I might.." I joked. On the timer was 2 minutes, for the first round, and on the scoreboard was 556 points in total. He raised a brow at me, throwing a confident smile my way before facing the court.. I contemplated, pursing my lips as I eyed him.. releasing a quick breath before.. "Goodluck Kitten!" I called. Giggling as he turned to look at me, a stunned expression on his face before it quickly turned into a confident smirk.. just as the countdown started.

       People gathered over. I assume to watch Adrien's amazing form in shooting. He had long passed the highscore but continued on as if he was showing off. I laughed, cheering along with others who came to watch his monster shooting. And as the clock ticked to the last second.. he, jumped, shooting another 3 points with a Beautiful form. As soon as he saw the score board, the tired expression on his face brightened, eyes trying to spot me from the gathered crowd, and when he did.. he trudged over to me and I gave him a smile..

"Well? Good enough for you?" He questioned causing a laugh to bubble from my chest as I shook my head.. my hand reaching towards his damp face.. and he leaned against my touch..

"Well.. I guess.." I teased.. letting him lean on my hand while my other took out a handkerchief to wipe away his sweat.. "Do you want water? You shouldn't have overdone it.. dummy" I heard my voice state tenderly.. eyeing the masked boy who quickly held my wrist still before I could manage to pull away..

"Just a minute more.. your hand is cool" he leaned against my palm..

"Congratulations.." The stall keeper called from behind Adrien and I peeked over. Eyes widening as I eyed the harp seal plush that did the banana pose. So cute!

~~~~~

        A fifth plushie was placed in my arms.. eyes wide as I looked up to Adrien

"Dude!.." I whined.. halfheartedly ofcourse.. but still. I only got him a plush but he's been winning everything left and right and giving me everything

"You don't like it? Should I get you another one?" He questioned as he looked around. I was quick to grip his sleeve before he could wander off to find me another plush to win..

"I like them all.. but, we can't exactly have fun when I'm.. well.. burried under plushies.. now can we?" I joked, chuckling with a raised brow and he grinned.. scratching the back of his neck as he looked away shyly..

"Right.. why don't we put them in a bag for now?" He questioned, guilt evident in his voice causing another chuckle to rumble from my throat. I shook my head, sliding my hand down into his.. he stiffened. A blush covering his features.. he was quick to raise the black dragon plush to cover the growing blush and I laughed. Thinking how I would have pulled the plush away had I had an extra arm of some sort.

"Dude.. are you blushing?" I teased.. his eyes widened, pulling away from my grip as he ran.. "hey! You dummy! Wait for me!" I called in surprise as I rushed to catch up to him..

~~~~~

"It's almost time for dinner.. I got a reservation-" I tugged on his arm, on his back was a rucksack we bought with the fair's name on it.. it contained the plushies we got from around the fair

"We've been doing pretty well not following plans today.." I trailed off.. "Let's wing dinner today too.." I finished with a grin. His brows shot up, gaze quickly turning downcast as if he was calculating something

"But you see.. I've got this..- you know what? Sure. What do you have in mind?" I perked up, gripping his chin between my fingers as I guided his gaze over an open field..

"What do you say to a makeshift picnic and stargazing?" I questioned excitedly to which he responded with a grin..