The Biggest Jerk Ever!!! Chapter 10

Start from the beginning

"About what?" I asked, knowing where the conversation was going.

"About your girlfriend" She said.

"I don't know. I might just break up with her. It's just so hard. I thought she was going to be the one. She was going to be the one I could count on. And now she is just like all the others whores I've ever dated." I said in one big breath.

 Shane's POV

Hmmmmm........

Huh? I wake up when I hear the door open. I hear bumbling and the door close. I start to crouch down and slide off the couch. Crap! It's dark as hell in this house. I creep closer to the door, and hear footstep come toward me.

I don't even think, I just pounce.

"Ha! You're not going anywhere you bastard!" I yell.

"Get off of me you freaking pyschotic douche bag!" A female voice yells back.

I hop off quickly and find the light switch. I flip the switch to see it's Sunny crouched on the floor, glaring at me.

"What the hell is your problem?" She asked.

"My problem, what about you?" I ask.

"I live here. That is my problem." She huffed and stomped up the stairs.

"Where's Daryl?" I asked, changing the subject.

"I honestly don't know" She said, sitting on the stairs

"How do you not know?" I asked

"Well, I found out Jaimee was cheating on him, and I told him. After I told him he bolted, I followed him as far as I could. Isa ended up running after him , when we got to the lake. So now I don't know where he is." She explained.

"Ah dude! I know he is hurting bad now." I said

I looked up and stared at Sunny. She was staring at me. She stared for awhile until she bursted into laughter.

"What are you laughing at?" I asked

I was confused. I thought she had lost her mind.

"Your face." She said, pausing in between laughing.

"What do you mean?" I asked

"Hahahahahahaha! Go look in the mirror!" She exclaimed.

What? I'm confused. I walked over to the hall mirror, all the while glancing back at Sunny. I got to the mirror and looked up.

WHAT THE FUCK!!!

"SUNNY!" I roared

 I heard her running before I heard her start laughing again.

I ran after her.

"Are you fucking serious Sunny?" I yelled

"I couldn't help it!" She yelled, through her giggles.

She ran into the backyard, and shut the door. I threw the door open and kept chasing her.' I ran after her until we reached the bar. She stopped behind it and tried to plan her escape. I ran up and tackled her.

"Ouch! Asshole!" She yelled

"I'm an asshole! Then what the hell are you?" I yelled

"You fucking wrote all over my fucking face!" I roared

"Ha! Now maybe it will look better" She said.

She began to laugh. For some strange reason I started too laugh. I began to laugh just as hard as she had. All of a sudden I realized I was still on top of her.

I decided to silence her laughter. I bent my head down and began to rub my lips up and down her neck.

I began to lightly kiss her neck. I glanced up a tiny bit to see her biting her lip with her eyes closed.

I moved my lips up to her jaw line.

I planted a light kiss on her lips. What I wasn't expecting was her pulling me closer.

She started to kiss me with all her might, which I might add was quite a bit. I was so locked in the kiss I barely heard the car door close.

I pulled apart from her, just in time to not get caught by her father. I couldn't believe how long I was holding my breath. I was actually panting like a dog.

Sunny's POV

Oh HOLY CRAP! That was freaking crazy! Oh my god what is my dad doing here?

I got up off the ground and jogged inside to meet him.

"Hi dad."

"Hello Sunshine" He said, in his business like voice

"Where's your brother?" He asked

"I don't know" I said

"Well I'll be in the office, when he gets home tell him to come see me." He said

"Ok" I replied.

Love you too asshole! I mean damn talk about a buzz kill. Can he be any more of a douche? This is gonna be fucking fun. I hope he isn't staying for long.