"Huh, looks like we don't need a cruise!" Dot exclaimed stating the obvious.

"That's because Nevada and California are close to each other. Why hadn't I thought of that!" I said with wide eyes, just as the realisation hit me like a truck.

"Well, sibs and Red, what are we waiting for, let's go!" Yakko said about to head for the train but I pulled him back.

"Wait, we'll need a ticket." I told him.

"Say no more!" Yakko exclaimed then ran around swiftly, like flash, pickpocketing the passer-by individuals and grabbed hold of their tickets but only took out four tickets, for each of us.

"Brilliant, Yakko!" I told him and he stood there smiling proudly with eyes sparkling.

"You're welcome, Red," He said flirtingly, but I just dismissed it for a playful comeback, that I rolled my eyes at him.

We finally got in and gave the conductor our tickets that had our destination, Burbank. We all walked into one of the carts of the train and found our seats. I sat next to the window while Dot sat next to me, then Yakko and Wakko.

Once we finally settled in, I looked more into my surroundings. The subway train we rode on, was purely white and streaky clean, showing that it was hardly ridden on, but only a few times, like new steed that was beautifully groomed and was hardly rode on. It looked really, high tech. Though as soon as we walked in, it was even better and grand, fulfilling the statement being "high tech". The seats were robotically doing what they were supposed to do, making the passenger comfortable and giving out the necessities that the individuals needed. The walls of the train was porcelain white with golden streaks painted to it, and the seats were velvety purple, and comfy. People around us were certainly sounding like individuals from a higher class. I felt out of place but I never showed my uneasiness. I was just glad we found an escape, and boy, how fast the train went it felt like we were zooming through time.

As I looked outside the window right next to me, I saw only glimpses of the beauty of the world out there. Glimpses of the glorious, green grass, swaying with the breeze, the birds flying beautifully in sync together, with their feathers ruffling in the wind as the sun shined on every beautiful creature and plant. But most of the time, was mostly spent looking at dark tunnels and the void since we are still underground. Not much to look at but space. I sighed missing the color out there but I was glad we had transportation, on our way back home.

We started to get hungry, so we asked the AI computer to fetch us a meal and it did, giving us the meal, perfectly. There we asked for lots of things, like blankets, food, comfortable clothes to change into, as we started talking about our days and even previous happenings before I even joined them in these weird adventures. We all laughed and talked since there was not much to do, we even annoyed some passengers, but it was only minor not those major ones since we didn't want to risk losing our only way back home. It was then night time, and so we all went to sleep.

The next morning was a buzz. The conductor said through the speakers, loud and clear, that we were now entering the borders of California. My ears flickered to noise and I woke up as a head start and nudged the others awake. The others groggily opened their eyes and yawned, making me yawn in suit too, but we all had stars sparkling in our eyes when we were met with a familiar looking sign saying, Burbank. We hopped off our seats eagerly, carried our luggage and strolled out but were only met with one more train to ride. This time it was old and rickity, brown and rusty, striken in age. It sat there waiting for others to hop into it, like a grandmother that has been waiting for her grandkids to take notice of her. Yet our eyes were filled in glee knowing we were almost home.

"Ah, I can smell the aroma of home from here!" Yakko exclaimed, as we all chuckled at his excitement while I held onto my fears, that only I should worry about.