Chapter 7

Yakko and I got ourselves a cabin together while Wakko and Dot roomed with each other. Our Chambers were close so we didn't have any problem of finding which is which room.

So Yakko and I had to talk with each other so that we could pass the time since we were already drained from all the running. So might as well talk about our day, on the bed, facing each other, cross legged.

"By the way, thanks for the jewels, my sibs and I, really loved it! They even, wouldn't stop chatting about it, in my cellphone!" Yakko exclaimed, taking out his cellphone showing to me, his feeds in his WhatsApp messages. There, I  could see Dot and Wakko, talking away about how cool it was to receive the best gifts, from me. So I chuckled at their responses.

"Thank you, but it's actually me who should thank you guys for accepting me, instead of seeing me as a side toon." I shyly told him, looking at his black eyes.

I could then see Yakko blushing slightly but he composed himself to not get ahead of everything, making the red on his face die down. The words I spoke sent butterflies into his stomach and he wanted to cry right there and then but he didn't want me to see or to know.

He wanted to tell me that I was funny, amazing and the kindest, most beautiful girl, he had ever seen or met. Yes, he thinks Hello Nurse was great but when he laid his eyes on me, I was starting to become his world. But he didn't know how to express it. He didn't know what was stopping him, but when it came to me, his egotistical demeanour changes. His hands go clamy with sweat and he starts to fidget with his hands and fingers to not blow up and pour every feeling or else he would be embarrassed, especially if he thinks I wouldn't have a thing for him. He wanted to keep the friendship so all he could try to do, is to be a great friend to me. And that was what he was going to do, ever since I have started to talk and thank him and his siblings for everything. He just couldn't get the gift out of his mind. But when he saw that it wasn't only for him, but for his siblings, he thought otherwise.

For me though, I didn't know his thoughts obviously, so I was just chilling. If Yakko, didn't like me and liked Hello Nurse better, then it's fine, as long as he was happy. Though I might get jealous but hey, life throws alot of things at you. Better to face them head on, right? My inner thoughts shook, sadly.

Yakko placed a hand on my shoulder, looking at me, that it sent chills down my spine and didn't know it sent chills and butterflies to Yakko's, as well. One thing I didn't know, was that he tried to hide his flustered face. He was then relieved when I didn't notice anything. I was also glad he didn't notice my (almost) red face. I could just use the hot temperature in the room as an excuse, right? No, he's going to say a snarky comment if I ever said something like that. It was getting weird.

"N-No, it's fine, Red. You have cared for my siblings enough and we can see that you treasure us, so much. We only want to help you, right now." He said with a smile.

"Thank you, Yakko," I replied gratefully. That burden was done and over with and it lead me into another topic I had to discuss with Yakko.

"Well, is there anything else you want to tell me, sweets?" Yakko smiled, teasing. Yet, I blushed at the nickname.

"Um, my name's Red, Yakko and I really want you to listen to me alright? No snarky comments or anything of the sorts!" I beseeched.

"No, gags?"

"Yes! No, gags." I said finalising. At this, Yakko could tell something bugged me...like...none stop.

"Alright, but you look cute when you are angry. Also I love your tail, so how 'bout a petting on your tail?" He mischievously asked. I rolled my eyes, as I complied to his inquiry, allowing him to pat me, but he still has to listen.