Ch. 42. sefty pin

Start from the beginning

"But I..." My back hits the wall behind, and hit some kind of switch,pressing it on. In the next second, water from all the angels hit us. I just hit the shower switch.

His shower is not like the normal ones. Instead of one single stand, water from all over falls over us, like a real shower. I looked at him fearfully as he got drenched all over. A certain look fall over his face which I can't place my fingers.

"I... I am sorry." I mumbled into a wavering voice, looking down. Water is dripping from my face, I am also totally wet.

I heard a low chuckle and I closed my eyes. In the next, I feel Aman's breathing near my face, as he grips my chin and lifts my face up. I shuts off my eyes tightly.

"Are you a fool Fiore? Why did you went between when you knew I can hurt you?" He removes the wet trail of hairs from my face.

"You... You were hurting yourself... "

"Aren't you afraid of me? You should ran from me, not step between." Aman slowly traces his fingers over my lips, check and throat.

"No." I lied even I am afraid of him.

"Hmmm. So you aren't afraid what I can do to you? What if I grabbed this slender neck of yours and crushed in under my fist?" Aman grips my throat, putting a bit force to proving himself. I opened my eyes.

"Or if I tore the dress up from your body and do the things I want to do with you?" In an instant he tugs my shirt roughly and the buttons are broke and scattered all over. Gasping out loudly, I turned back to cover myself. But Aman pull down the shirt from my shoulder, tearing it pieces. He turns me to face him, leaving me only in my skirt and the sleeveless crop top I was wearing under my shirt.

"Fuck! You are so beautiful. And I am dying to taste you." Aman's amber eyes looks like  melting gold as a hungry face fall over him. I am so startled that I even forgot to protest. His eyes drop down to my lips. Grabbing my chin a bit roughly he bites his own lip, then he bites down on my bottom ones making my knees to go weak. He sucks and bites hungrily, finally releasing my lips with a tug and groans.

He suddenly grabs my hair that fall completely out of my bun and wrapped it around his fist and out of the way  as he tilted my head up and lowered his head on my neck.

He slides his hot tongue against my cold skin from the base of my neck to the back of my ear, leaving a burning sensation behind. A strange voice left from my mouth as I rested my head on the wall. I gripped his neck tightly as I can't feel my legs. What is he doing with my body that I have no control over my own body?

Aman's jaw tighten and he sighs against my neck. "Fuck!" He chuckles darkly and the sound is something like I never heard before. Raspy, deep, growl like, the most sexy thing I ever heard. "You taste so good. Just the chocolate you eat everyday." Both of our breaths are mixing together, make a much more intimate atmosphere as it already was.

Suddenly he dropped his hands from me and pulled down my hands from him. A sudden voyage of emptiness fills me as I looked at him. He took a step back, not leaving my eyes. I looked up and down at him. His white shirt is sticks on him, water makes it see- through. Every muscle is easily can be see under his shirt. His breathing is still heavy, but now it's more deep from before. I can easily see the up and down of his chest with his every breathing. And in fact it's the same situation with me, I am also panting. But I am more confused as he stepped back. Is he regretting it, kissing me? What if he is?

"Eyes on me, Fiore!" I came back from my thoughts and see that he is opening the buttons of his shirt. He dropped down his shirt there and began to pace towards me, he upper body is naked and glistering in water.